Chapter 13

I looked out the window and smiled when I saw Niall's car waiting for me. I quickly wore my shoes and ran down the stairs.

I grabbed a piece of toast, said goodbye to my parents and before they could say anything, I'm out the door and inside Niall's car.

"Morning babe" he says, "ready to tell the rest about us?"

"Definitely" I say as I smile. Niall drove a little further before stopping and kissing me on the lips.

"I missed you" he said as he cupped my chin and looked me in the eye.

"I missed you too" I said as I pecked his lips. "All I've been thinking about yesterday was you"

"I could say the same" Niall said, smiling at me as he continued driving to school.

"You don't have to pick me up all the time though. I can just walk, the school isn't very far" I said.

"But I want to. I want to know that you're safe" Niall said.

When Niall parked his car, we saw Zayn, Harry and Louis waiting and leaning against Louis' car. Niall got out first and opened the door for me; I got out and smiled at him. 

I grabbed his hand and intertwined our fingers together. I smiled at him and he smiled back. I noticed the blush on cheeks and I just want to tell him how adorable he is.

"I'm guessing yesterday escalated quickly" Louis said as we made our way towards them.

"You could say that" Niall shrugged.

"So, was he big?" Harry winked at me.

"What do you mean big?" I asked, confused. Niall hit Harry playfully and Zayn and Louis just chuckled.

"So anyways, are you two together now or what?" Zayn, who was smoking a cigarette, asked.

Niall and I looked at each other before nodding at the three of them. "Ha! I knew it!" Harry said.

"Seriously Harry, we all knew it" Louis said, causing Harry to roll his eyes.

"Are you gonna tell the whole school?" Zayn asked, letting some smoke out of his mouth.

"They just have to find out for themselves" Niall shrugged.

I don't mind the whole school knowing. I used to be bullied before I met Niall and the others, what's the point of getting bullied now?

"Don't worry. No one will hurt you" Niall said to me. I swear something I feel like Niall is a mind reader, "I won't let them"

"Neither will we" Zayn said.

The bell rang and for once, we all started walking towards the building. I can't believe they didn't just hop into their car and drive somewhere else.

A lot of people eyed Niall and I's intertwined hands as we walked in the hallway towards our first class but none of them said anything.

Until a girl ran up to us and started squealing on how cute we are. "You guys are adorable!" she said with her high-pitched voice and I just smiled at her while Niall nodded.

A couple of more girls followed her, squealing over us. Eventually, some of them asked me if I was the one who "died" and I had no choice but to nod my head and tug at Niall's arm because I'm really uncomfortable with all these people.

"Thanks guys but we really have to go to class" Niall said, pulling me closer to him and nudging his way past the girls and into Harry, Zayn and Louis who were just leaning against the lockers and smirking at us.