Chapter 11

A/N: I'm sorry this took me forever. School is such a hassle sigh. But thank god it's gonna be summer ((for me)) in a few weeks!! Hurrah!!!

"What if they don't allow me to go on a date?" I asked Niall as he drove me home. Who am I kidding? Of course they're not gonna allow me. My mum will say it's just a big distraction and then my dad will ask who and then I’ll say Niall and then they're most likely to kick me out.

"Tell them it's a group study" Niall said.

"That's the problem. My mum doesn't want me interacting with people. You're the only "friend" she has ever met!" I exclaimed.

"Tell her you've got a math competition or something" Niall said.

"What if she doesn't believe me? She's probably gonna follow me all the way to that so called "math competition" I said.

"I know!" Niall said, "You tell her that you have this students only camping trip in biology where you're supposed to study science and all the shit that grows around us and then you just sleep over in my house or something and make it look like you went camping"

I nodded at Niall's idea. It doesn't seem that bad. Actually, it seems like a great idea.

"You think they'll believe it?" I asked.

"They will if you're a great persuader and actor" Niall said.

I just nodded and stared out the window. I'm 2 minutes away from my house and I am really nervous. I really want to go on a date with Niall even though I have no idea where we're going.

Niall finally stopped in front of my house and I looked at him and smiled. "Thanks" I said.

"Sure" he replied. He gave me a quick kiss on the cheek before allowing me to get out of the car.

I made my way towards the front door and stopped myself from entering the house with flushed cheeks.

 I let a minute pass by or two and then finally, made my way inside the house.

"Mum? Dad?" I called out. No one answered. I guess they're not yet home.

I made my way towards my room and jumped on my bed. That's when realization hit me. 

"I'M GOING ON A DATE WITH NIALL HORAN! YEAH BIIITCH!" I screamed out. I don't even care anymore if my neighbors heard me.

I can’t believe Liam Payne; the loser is going on a date with Niall Horan!! Not only that, we kissed as well! Can life get any better?

"Liam? Are you there? We're home sweetie" my mum's voice rang out.

Or worse.

"I'm here in my room mum!" I shouted.

"Well get ready for dinner soon!" my mum said and I gulped. Preparing myself for dinner and my mum's never ending doubt and fury. I waited in my room for a while until I can smell the sweet scent of dinner.

My mum might be a never-ending distrustful, angry and super strict factory but at least she makes the best food in town.

I made my way towards the kitchen and as I got there, my parents were already waiting for me. I gulped. This is it.

I saw down across the both of them and served myself some food before finally making a noise. "I'm going camping" I said.

"With whom?" my dad asked before my mom could.

"Some classmates. It's a project in Biology. We're gonna camp out and observe how life forms around us" I said. Wow. I'm getting better in lying by the second.