Chapter 6

I walked into the school with a sense of guilt, adrenaline and excitement. We are gonna start with Louis' weeklong prank today.

Yep, weeklong.

Louis said that in making pranks, it has to be small at first, something that will catch a person off but not fully surprise them and when they think that's the only prank that's being pulled on them. Bam! There comes the finale.

The prank was nothing too harmful, just a couple of fake bugs that will make Eleanor scream everywhere and get in trouble.

"Pssst" someone called and when I turned around, I found myself face-to-face with Niall. 

I felt my cheeks burn because we were only a few centimeters apart. I suddenly forgot everything around me except Niall. I gulped as I felt his breath on my lips. His blue eyes were staring deep into mine.

I swear if I just moved my head a little bit forward, we would have been kissing already.

"Hey--oh wait" a voice brought us back to reality and I immediately pulled away, trying to make the blush on my cheeks fade away.

"Lou! You cockblock!" Harry said.

"What? What did I do?" Louis asked.

"They were gonna kiss!" Harry said.

"No we weren't!" Niall and I said simultaneously.

"Suuure" Harry said teasingly, rolling his eyes.

'Where's Zayn?" Niall asked, changing the topic.

"I think he's in the Principal’s office. He got caught just when he was about to smoke weed" Louis said.

"Should we help him?" I asked, concerned for Zayn.

"He'll be fine" Harry shrugged.

"He's a pro" Niall grinned and everyone agreed. I can't help but still feel worried for him though.

"Hey guys!" Zayn's voice rang out as he walked towards us.

"You okay?" I asked immediately.

"Yeah. Higgins just gave me the same old lecture on how young I am and I shouldn’t be wasting my life on weed and cigarettes and I should be spending my youth on studies and making my parents proud" Zayn chuckled, "How stupid is that?"

I gulped because that's exactly what I'm doing. I always made sure that I was following the rules and that my grades never go below an A and that my parents are proud of me. I feel like an idiot.

Niall must have sensed my discomfort because he changed the topic once more.

"Where's the fake insects?" he asked.

 "In here" Louis said, tapping his bag that slung on his shoulder. I can see a huge bulge on the bag and I know that Louis didn't just bring 1 or 2 fake insects to scare Eleanor off.

"So where do we put them?" Zayn asked. 

"I'm gonna put some in her bag while you and Harry put some in her locker. Which is locker 317 and he combination is 3-18-5-13" Louis said, putting a hand into his bag and handing Zayn a plastic bag full of fake insects.

 "While the two of you sneak into the girl's changing room and put some more in her clothes and gym shoes" Louis said, handing Niall another pack.

"We have 10 more minutes till the first bell rings. Go go!" Louis said and immediately, Niall grabbed my arm and started pulling me towards the gym where the girl's changing rooms are located.

"What if we fail?" I asked. I was getting nervous even though my heart is beating with excitement. I'm still scared of the fact that if we get caught, we might get sent into the Principal’s office.