Chapter 14

"What's wrong?" Niall asked as he stopped in front of my house.

"Nothing" I said quickly as I got my bag. I was about to get out of the car when Niall grabbed my arm and pulled me back.

"Seriously, what's bothering my babe?" he said. The way he said "babe" made my heart melt. How can I stay mad at this boy?

"It's just that, I saw you and Zayn being really close today" I say. I didn't mention the fact anymore that he forgot all about me.

"Me and Zayn? Seriously?" Niall chuckled, "We're just friends"

"Yeah. We were as well" I pout. Niall rolled his eyes affectionately before leaning forward and capturing my lips in a kiss.

"Zayn and I are just friends okay? You do know I love you and only you" Niall said. Scrunching up his nose in a way that I couldn’t resist.

"I do" I say.

"See? No need to be jealous over a little banter" Niall said and I just nodded but I still can't get that feeling away.

"I'm just scared that you might get tired of me and leave me for Zayn or something" I admitted.

"That's bullshit" Niall chuckled, "Zayn and I were just talking about cigarettes and all"

"Alright, alright" I said after a while.

"Go on babe, before your parents come out and catch us" Niall said.

I sighed and gave him one last kiss on the cheek. I really want to tell my parents already but I doubt they'll accept it easily.

I got out of Niall's car and walked all the way to the front door of my house only to turn around, wave goodbye to Niall and watch him drive off.

I opened the door only to find my parents already home and waiting for me.

"Crap" I muttered under my breath.

"Who was that? Is he the reason why you're skipping some of your classes?" mum asked and I froze at the spot. Crap. I can't believe the teachers noticed.

"It was just Niall and no he's not the reason why I've been skipping class" I said as calmly as I could.

'I don't believe you" my mother said, narrowing her eyes at me. I looked at dad and my heart broke because he was looking at me the same way my mum was.

"It's true! Niall is a nice friend! He wouldn't do that!" I lied.

"Then why have you been skipping class?" my dad asked. I gulped. Niall and I haven't talked about what to say when my parents find out that I've missed a couple of classes.

"I'm going through a phase okay?" I said. I have no fucking idea what I'm saying. "It's just that, I get 'sexually aroused' every now and then. Even though I don't think of anyone or anything and I find myself going to the bathroom because I don't want to walk around with a boner! I've never watched porn so I have no idea what to jack off to so I just stay in the bathroom until everything goes back to normal"

Liam James Payne. What the hell did you just say?

Mum and Dad looked taken back by my explanation. I'm not blaming them. I really have no idea what came out of my mouth.

"Uhm. Okay then" my dad said, he's finally back to his old self.

"Just, uhm, prepare yourself for dinner" my mum said and I can feel my ears getting warmer. I just practically embarrassed myself in front of my parents.

I climbed up the stairs and into my room. I really wish I had a phone to call Niall and tell him what just happened. I just practically told my parents I'm horny.