Chapter 34

"Congratulations!" Louis shouted as he popped a bottle of champagne open.

We recently found out that we're gonna be graduating. Yep. All of us. Even Louis, Niall, Harry and Zayn.

"I honestly thought we were gonna flunk!" Harry said while handing each of us our own glass.

"I guess attending some classes actually helped" Niall said as he wrapped his arms around me. "Thanks babe" he whispered to my ear.

"For what?" I asked while Louis clumsily poured champagne into my glass, causing it to spill on my pants.

"If it wasn't for you, I don't think anyone would actually live to see the day the five of us graduate high school"

Niall stood up holding his glass into the air. "A toast to Liam Payne and this messed up, hilarious but best friendship ever"

"To Liam and Us" Zayn said before finishing his drink in one gulp.

I watched as everybody drank their drink, while I remained seated, clutching my own glass. I feel really flattered that they're all drinking a toast to me.

"Liam! Why aren't you drinking?" Niall asked me as he eyes my still filled to the rim glass.

"I don't drink" I shrugged.

"Just this once. It's our last weekend as a senior!" Harry, who was seated on the carpeted floor, said.

"Fine" I said. I looked at the brownish liquid in my glass before taking a small sip. The liquid burned my throat but it was a good kind of burn and I found myself taking another sip. Everybody cheered.

"Guys I have a plan" Louis said after his 6th glass. He sat on Zayn's lap on the sofa and leaned against his body.

"What is it?" Niall asked. Niall, Harry and I were occupying a whole couch since Niall was lying on my lap while his legs were draped on Harry's.

"I was thinking about the last greatest prank we can pull during our graduation" Louis said. He turned to Harry. "Remember that stupid prank you pulled last Halloween? The one with all those terrible actors?"

"Last time I remembered, it wasn't stupid and you guys were actually thinking about jumping out the window. And I think those actors were pretty convincing" Harry smirked.

"Whatever" Louis rolled his eyes. "Well, since Liam here is our first honors. He's gonna do a speech right?"

"Yeah" I answered while everyone nodded.

"Imagine Liam doing some long ass speech when suddenly, a wave of zombies appear everywhere and chase the parents and students. Some actors can even sit with the parents and the zombies would bite them and they'd die or something like that. We can even get one to make out with Sykes" Louis grinned.

I smiled and thought about it. It would be pretty hilarious to see everyone disoriented and running around. "I think that's awesome" I said.

"The greatest prank ever maybe" Niall grinned.

"So is everyone in?" Louis asked.

"Yeah. It's hilarious. I'll contact the manager of the actors later" Harry smiled.

I chuckled and finished my second glass. Everything is getting slightly buried and the only thing I'm aware of is Niall's head pressed against my thighs.

I woke up with my first ever hangover and it was the worst experience of my life. My head was pounding and I couldn't even stand up properly without wanting to puke. "Niall?" I called out. damn. My throat feels so dry.