Chapter 29

"Niall!!" I said, flicking a piece of paper against his nose.

"What is it babe?" he asked, his eyes never getting off from his phone.

"You've been on your phone for an hour now! Who are you texting?" I asked. I leaned forward to get a view but Niall covered the screen with his big hands and kissed my nose instead.

"It's Zayn"

"So? Zayn's my friend as well! Why can't I look at his messages?" I pouted like some 5 year old.

I submitted all 12 worksheets awhile ago and the moment it left my hands, I sighed in relief. Here I am thinking that Niall and I could bond more but nope, it seems like his phone is more interesting.

"Because it's his message to me" Niall said and I crossed my arms and huffed. I got up from beside him on his bed and made my way towards his door.

"Where are you going?" Niall asked, finally letting go of his phone and getting off his bed.

"Gonna make myself dinner" I huffed, "since you're too busy with Zayn"

I heard Niall chuckle and I rolled my eyes. "Awww. Are you jealous?" he teased, wrapping his arms around me.

"No" I huffed again while trying to pull away from him. In all honestly, I am jealous that Zayn gets to have Niall's attention.

"Liam, you know you're my number one. Zayn's just having a crisis right now" he reasoned out as we both made our way downstairs.

I kept silent.

Niall huffed this time. "Fine. How about I tell Zayn that I'm busy and I'm all yours tonight. Okay?" Niall asked and I grinned.

"That's a great plan" I smiled and Niall sighed in relief.

"It's almost Valentine's day love birds!" Harry cooed a week before Valentine’s Day, mostly to me and Niall.

We were sitting in the cafeteria and all everyone is talking about is Valentine’s Day. I, myself, am excited as well.

For the past 3 years I've always thought Valentine's Day was an excuse to treat your lover right even though you're supposed to be treating him/her right every day.  But this time, I've already thought of what I could give Niall.

"That's nice" Louis groaned and I am reminded of Eleanor once more.

Zayn just smiled sadly and gave Louis a reassuring pat on the back. I looked at Niall and noticed that he was smiling at Zayn and Louis.

"Well, Grimmy and I have decided to spend the night at a hotel where we'll--" but before Harry could continue, Louis covered his ears.

"Oh god Harry, none of us want to know what you're doing" he groaned and I have to agree with him.

"We are just gonna have some fun!" Harry protested but I can see the amusement in teasing others beneath his eyes.

Something about how Zayn looks at Louis made me suspicious. I looked at Niall and then Zayn and then Louis.

Harry interrupted again. "How about you two. What are your plans?" Harry asked Niall and me.

I looked at Niall and he shrugged. "Maybe we'll just watch Toy Story movies while eating crisps and other things that will make our insides rot" he said.

"Really? All Toy Story movies?' I asked, staring hopefully at Niall.

"I bought all 3 just for you" Niall smiled and flicked my nose gently, earning awwwws from the table around us.