Chapter 5

A/N: sorry for my crappy grammar and if it all seems so rushed. My mind has been buzzing a lot lately and I keep procrastinating. I'm really sorry for being crappy. :c

I stood in my room, pacing around nervously. I have no idea how to ask my mum if I could go on a sleepover. I know! I'll ask my dad instead! But I bet he'll tell me to ask my mom first.

I heard something tap against my window but I chose to ignore it. It might just be a bird or something. But that tapping went on and I sighed and walked to my window, opening it only to get hit by a small pebble.

"What the--?" but then I saw Niall smiling at me on my frontward. My eyes grew wide and I think I might have blushed but I quickly coughed and shouted "what are you doing here?"

"I might have followed you home" Niall said with a faint blush on his cheeks and I couldn't help but smile.

"But seriously, why are you here?" I asked.

"I wanted to ask if your parents allowed you to go to Lou's yet" he said and soon, the smile was off my face again.

"I still haven't asked" I said.

"What's wrong?" Niall asked, sensing the change in my attitude. "Would you mind if I climb up there?" he asked.

"If you can" I said. And apparently, he can. Niall stepped on a pipe and proceeded to drag himself up, holding unto some branches for support. After a few minutes, I moved aside to let Niall in my room.

"Where'd you learn how to do that?" I asked.

"I do it all the time" Niall shrugged as he looked around my light green colored room. "Nice room" he said and I rolled my eyes.

"It's boring" I said.

"No, it's pretty calming" he said.

He walked around some more, looking at some of my things before sitting down on my bed.

"Why haven't you asked your parents yet?" Niall asked and I blushed.

"My parents aren't really very easy-going. They never allowed me to interact with other people, especially my mum. They never even let me listen to normal music until yesterday" I admitted.

"I can somehow tell" Niall said, "Usually, the good ones like you have the strictest parents" 

"Yeah. They're not strict, just very protective" I said.

"Well you know what they say, uptight parents raise the sneakiest kids" Niall winked and I blushed again.

"I haven't even snuck out yet" I said.

"Seriously?" Niall asked and I nodded. "Wow" was all Niall said.

"Liam? Are you talking to someone?" my mum called out from outside my door and I panicked. I tried pushing Niall into my closet but too late, my mum walked into my room.

"Li-- Who’s' this?" she asked, giving Niall a glare.

Niall was about to open his mouth but I cut him off. "His name is Niall, he's the president of the Football club yet he still gets A's on all his tests" I lied.

"Football club? I don't want you hanging out with him. He might distract you from your studies" my mum said I groaned inwardly.

"Niall's a good kid. All the teachers praise him." I said.

"Plus they told us that if we study together, we can pass graduation with more than just flying colors" Niall spoke up.

My mum looked at him for quite some time before shrugging, "Just make sure that you don't get Lili in trouble" she said and Niall nodded.