Chapter 26

A/N: Yeah there's smut here because h8reality never writes without smut so yeah. :) x you don't have to read if you don't want.

"Thanks Harry, it was an amazing party" I said, hugging Harry for the last time.

"Your parties never fail to amuse us" Niall chuckled and hugged Harry along with me.

"You're both welcome" Harry said cheerfully as he pulled away and faced me. "Use my gifts wisely okay?" he smirked.

I just blushed and nodded.

"Alright, have fun you two!" Harry winked one last time before shutting his door.

"seriously though, What did Harry give you?" Niall asked as we made our way into his car. Zayn and Louis left early because they still have their sisters to tend to.

"I'll show you later" I say as I look at the ground while walking so that Niall won't see my evident blush.

"Your place or mine?" Niall asks.

"Yours. I'll give you my gift there" I say.

As soon as we arrived at Niall's house, I raised an eyebrow at him.

If Harry's house is practically full of Christmas decorations, Niall's doesn't even have a single one. Niall's house stands out because his is the only one with no Christmas lights on.

"Have you even set up a Christmas tree yet?" I ask and Niall just blushes and shakes his head.

I shake my head wearily but I held his hand as we made our way to his front door.

Niall's home was empty as usual but I didn't want to ask him about his parents. I never want to see Niall looking down at the ground in sadness.

"How about we decorate your house first before I give you my gift?" I ask nervously.

"Okay" Niall shrugged. '"I'll just get the decorations from the storage room" and with that he climbed the stairs while I waited in his living room.

I peeked at Harry's gift one last time and gulped. Should I really be doing this? But I have no other choice right? I haven't exactly bought him anything.

Niall returned minutes later holding a box full of Christmas decorations. I gave him one peck on the lips before getting some Christmas lights and scattering them around Niall's house.

Niall decided to put the Christmas lights and decorations outside while I take charge of the inside. I took this as an opportunity to go snooping around Niall's house to find out what happened to his family.

Since his living room, kitchen and room is practically free of any photos whatsoever, I went inside one of the room that I've never been in before. 

It had the distinct smell of a room that's never been used but there are some clothes strewed everywhere.

I looked at the messy bed and found a small picture frame. I walked towards it and saw that it had a picture of 2 boys dressed in all green.

I picked up the frame gently. The smaller boy looks like Niall and the older one is whom I assume is his brother. They were both smiling at the camera and holding hands and Niall had a balloon in the shape of a clover in his free hand. I cooed silently at the picture before placing it back on the table.

I carefully went out of the room and shut the door quietly. I went inside another room.

The room had a bigger bed and it's practically bigger than the other 2 rooms that I've been in. This must be Niall's parents' room.