Chapter 20

"What's that?" Louis asked, stretching out and snatching the photo from me. He looked at it before making a disgusted face. 

"Seriously?" he asked us, passing the picture to Zayn who rolled his eyes before passing it to Harry. Harry looked at it before licking his lips and looking at Niall's direction in a manner that I would not like.

I quickly grabbed the photo from his hands and stuffed it in my back pocket. I pulled Niall to make him sit down. 

"How the hell were they able to snap a photo of us? I made sure the door was locked" Niall muttered to himself but it was loud enough for all of us to hear.  I don't blame him though; I'm probably ten times as sacred as he is what if someone tipped off my parents? What if someone posted them around the whole school? I'm probably as good as dead.

"There's a security camera on the top of each bathroom. Grimmy told me there was. Whoever took that picture must be somehow connected to the teachers or security guards of this school" Harry stated.

"It might be one of the jocks or cheerleaders. Those people are a bunch of stuck ups" Zayn said loudly, causing a couple of girls and guys who are part of the cheerleadersandjocks clique to glare at us.

"Zayn" I scolded and he just shrugged.

Niall looked at me with full of concern and I felt myself getting slightly better. My Niall is more concerned about me than himself.

 "So what should we do?" Niall asks, his eyes never wavering off from my direction.

"Well, we should find out who the culprit us, blackmail him to delete every photo he has and then we all love happily ever after!" Louis shrugged.

"How do we find out who he or she is? And how the hell do we blackmail him or her?" I asked.

Louis rolled his eyes. "We ask around, everybody knows at least somebody around here.  Plus I'm Louis Tomlinson! You don't need to worry about that! I'll handle the blackmailing"

Niall just nodded and stood up, only to sit on my lap. "I love you" he muttered as he placed his face between my collar and my jaw. 

"I love you too" I say as I rub circles on his back.

I heard a couple of people coo. I looked up and noticed that Zayn, Louis, Harry and 8 other students were looking at us with awe and affection. 

"Aren't they the cutest?" one of them whispered.

I smiled. It's nice to know that other people actually support me and Niall.

As soon as the bell rang, signaling the start of lunch, we quickly made our way out of the classroom and into the hallway.

We spotted a girl fixing her locker. She didn't seem like she's part of the cheerleader or popular girls so I mustered up all my strength and walked towards her.

"Hey" I say softly.

The girl inserted her book in her bag and then looked at me and muttered "fag" before walking off. Well that was disappointing.

We spent the next 20 minutes gathering information from students who didn't call Niall and me "fags" or walked off. 

By the time Niall talked to Josh Devine, one of the cooler but less popular kids, we were exhausted as hell from walking around.

"Someone close to most teachers and other staff? What about him?" Josh nudged his head at Harry's direction. 'Didn’t he date all of them?"

Harry scoffed in fake mock. "Excuse you! I didn't date Mrs. Boyle for your information!" he said.