Chapter 33

"I'm glad they finally released you from the hospital" I say as I lay upon Niall's chest and drew circles on his belly.

"I'm glad too. Their food there sucks" Niall said as he ran his hands through my hair.

I chuckled. "It's all about the food, isn't it?"

"Hey! At least you don’t have to go back and forth to the hospital and you house and school" Niall pouts and I laugh again and kissed his lips.

Believe it or not, Niall's parents were able to convince my parents to let me stay here. They told their story to my mum who seems genuinely concerned that Niall was living by himself all this time. It took a while for my mum to say yes, she even wanted Niall to just move in with us. But thankfully, she agreed as long as I'll visit them every week.

The moment she said yes, I packed all my things and more than willingly brought them to Niall's house.

That's why we're lying down on Niall's bed surrounded by a pool of clothes and other things I own along with my 365 roses that I'm gonna place in Niall's backyard.

"But I can't go to school in this state especially when it's prom" Niall groaned. Oh crap, right. It’s our prom next week and neither of us wants to go.

"We can just have our own personal prom here" I say. "We'll still wear suits and all but we can just order and cook a lot of food and pick our own music" I smile.

"That's a great idea!" Niall smiled. "And it's just gonna be you and me or maybe we could go on an Adventure!" 

"Or we can invite the others as well" I offered.

Suddenly, Niall tensed up and let go of my hair. "What's wrong?" I asked.

"When are you gonna tell them?" he asked. "I know you feel uncomfortable telling people but I don't want to be the one to tell them when you're gone"

"I can tell them now" I say. I got my phone out and dialed Louis and told him to get his and the other's bums over here.

Half an hour later, they arrived looking concerned. "What's up? Why the sudden invitation?" Zayn asks.

I pulled away from Niall's warm and comfortable chest. "I have to tell you all something" I say in a serious tone.

"What?" Louis asked. He’s probably expecting some joke or something.

"Remember when I got into a car accident and everyone thought I was dead?" I ask. They all nodded. "Well. I am dying. In a month" I say.

They were quiet for a while. They looked at each other and then Niall and then me.

"Is this some sick joke?" Louis spoke up, "Because it's not funny"

"It's not a joke" Niall snapped.

"All this time you were dying!?" Harry exclaimed.

"Yeah. But I just wanted to tell you guys that you made my remaining months memorable. I wish we could have been friends earlier though but it's okay. If it wasn't for that car accident that attracted you guys on the table I was sitting on, I wouldn't have met the 4 greatest friends I could ever have" I say, "I just hope you will remember me occasionally and when Niall is sad, I'm expecting all of you to comfort him"

"Oh Liam" Zayn breathed out before running towards me and hugging me so tightly that the force pushed me back on top of Niall's body. Louis climbed on top of Zayn and Harry jumped on top of Louis so we were in a dog pile again.

"I'll miss you guys" I said, trying my best to hug them back. And then I started crying. I know it's pretty lame to cry but I suddenly remembered everything we did together.