Chapter 16

A/N: If you're wondering why I chose Gryles instead of Larry???? You shall see....you shall see...(( plus I think Gryles is a cute ship))

We lay down on the dry grass until the sky turned orange-purple and the sun made its way behind the mountains.

"Should we come back for the others? They might be worried" I suggested and Niall just shrugged but made no signs of getting up. I couldn't blame him, I want to stay and just lie down with him as much as he wants but I know that usually school has ended by this time.

After a couple more persuading, Niall reluctantly agreed to return to the mall not before asking for a kiss, which I was more than happy to do. But as soon as I leaned forwards, Niall dragged me back on top of him.

"Babe" I whined but I don't completely dislike our position. We just have to go back.

Niall chuckled and gave me a longing kiss on the lips before sitting the both of us up. "You know, we could change all this" Niall said quietly.

"Change what?" I asked.

"You know, hiding from your parents. You can just move in with me and then everything will be alright and we don't have to worry about the teachers ratting you out to your mum and dad" Niall said. I thought about the idea and actually considered it. But my parents are my family and I just can't leave them especially when I'm dying.

"Niall, that seems like a great idea but I can't just abandon them after what they've done for me" I said softly. And I doubt my mother would be too keen on letting me go. I bet she'd do anything to get me back.

Niall nodded but I can see disappointment in his eyes even though he smiled at me and held my hand as we made our way out of the forest.

We caught a cab once again and as soon as we arrived in the mall, we saw Zayn, Louis and Harry about to climb into Louis's car.

As soon as they saw us, they smirked at each other and I blushed. I ran my hands through  my hair and realized that it is still a mess and my cheeks are burning and my eyes are probably glazed over.

"Mind if we hitch a ride?" Niall asked.

"Sure, right after you left us and made love to each other while we had to take care of Zayn" Louis rolled his eyes and nudged his head at Zayn's direction, who was looking very distant with a smile on his face.

"We didn't make love yet!" I said, my cheeks practically setting on fire.

"You didn't?" Harry asked, "What’s with that 'just fucked' look?"

"I just sucked him off" Niall shrugged like it was the most normal thing ever. How can this people talk about this type of topic and not feel awkward at all?

"Suck? I suck lollipops!" Zayn said cheerfully.

"What happened when we were gone?" Niall asked, shooting Harry and Louis a questioning look.

"Some dude sold him weed. We told him not to, but who can stop Zayn?" Louis shrugged.

"You should have seen how embarrassing it was! We entered Topman and Zayn practically almost stripped!" Harry chuckled, "although I wouldn't fully mind if he did" he continued, eyeing Zayn up and down quickly.

 Louis hit Harry on the chest playfully. "That's gross! What if Grimmy was here?" he said, causing Harry to chuckle but he looked around just in case.

"Guys, I really have to go home" I said despite the fact that I don't want to go home yet and I just want to spend more time with them.

Louis nodded and we all entered his car, with him on the driver's seat, Harry riding shotgun and Zayn, Niall and me at the back.