Chapter 19

"That was an awesome party Harry!"

"When will you throw the next party Harry?"

"Your house almost scared the crap out of me"

As soon as Monday morning came, Harry was greeted with showers of compliments about his party.

"The lame old designs scared the crap out of him??? He has no idea what we went through" Louis muttered as the last guy talked to Harry.

"You're just bitter because you were scared" Zayn rolled his eyes.

"You were as well!" Louis protested.

"You all were" Harry said, rolling his eyes at Zayn and Louis.

Niall and I just watched the 3 boys with amusement. I was too busy chuckling at their childish behavior that I didn't notice when someone stuck their foot out, causing me to fall on the floor since Niall wasn't holding my hand like usual.

My face burned as I sat up and heard the sound of multiple people laughing.

"Babe you okay?" Niall asked, helping me up to my feet.

"I don't know" I mutter.

"You guys are jerks" Louis said to the source of the foot, the emo kids.

"Are we? Or is it you who are being jerks?" one of them asks with a monotone.

"We have no time for your riddles" Louis snapped. Out of all of us, Louis has the shortest temper and emo kid # 1 didn't seem to happy being snapped at.

"You guys think you're so cool just because you've formed some sort of cult together. But you're not!" Emo kid # 2 said.

"You're just bitter because I forgot to invite any of you" Harry snapped. 

"See? You guys were jerks when you were alone, but now that you're all together, you're the jerkiest jerks of all time"

"What do you want? You trip one of our friends and then call us jerks?" Louis said incredulously.

"Drop it, let's just go. They're just a few kids anyway" Zayn said, grabbing Louis by the arm and dragging him further away from the emo kids. 

"We're just the 'emo kids' we know, but there's more people on our side than you can ever imagine" Emo Kid # 3 spoke up.

Harry took a step forward but Niall placed a hand on his shoulder."Don't" Niall said firmly and soon enough, Harry was storming after Louis and Zayn.

"You okay?" Niall asked as we follow the others.

'Yeah" I say but I'm not. The emo kids practically told us that a lot of people hate us. Not just them and the jocks, probably almost everyone who knows. 

"Forget about them okay?" Niall said but I know I can't do that.

Niall just sighed and leaned in for a kiss. I was about to kiss him back when I saw a bunch of cheerleaders watching us from the corner of my eye, causing me to pull away.

"Sorry" I muttered seeing Niall's hurt and confused look. "They were watching us" I say, nudging my head at the giggling girls.

"Since when did that ever bother you?" Niall ask, his facial expression now turning into suspicion.

"Just--never mind. It's nothing" I say. I started walking away from Niall but then he pulled me back.

"I doubt it's just nothing. Tell me" Niall said, pulling me close to him. I gulped. He knows my biggest weakness is him.