Chapter 1

My last day of Junior High was thankfully different than the other days, even though it started like the usual. Getting pushed around and then ignored like a piece of plastic flowing along with the wind in the middle of an empty street.

"Get out of my way, loser" some jock said, pushing me roughly so that I almost fell onto the floor, thank god someone caught me before I did.

"Thank--" I said but that person only grunted and started walking away, not ever allowing to complete my gratitude. I sighed and just continued walking to my locker.

I opened my lockers as I reached it only to find it filled with pictures of naked ladies and I blushed for a while and then groaned, grabbing all of the pictures, crumpling them in one hand and throwing them in the nearest trash bin.

I don't know why everyone hates me, makes fun of me or ignores me. oh right. It's because I'm a boring loser who cares about his grades more than having friends. The most badass thing I have ever done? Stepped on grass even though there is a sign clearly telling me not to.

Why do I care anyway? I should be used to this by now.

Louis Tomlinson, one of my classmates opened his locker which is right beside mine while talking to his girlfriend, Eleanor. "Hey babe, have you done anything terribly terrible yet?" he asked.

"What are you talking about?" Eleanor asked while looking into her small mirror.

"Seriously? We're gonna be seniors in a couple months and I want to do something incredibly great that people will never forget about me!" Louis said happily.

"Lou, you've done a lot of things already" Eleanor said, which was true. Louis is known as the school's prank prince, one of the 4 most wanted students in the school and I happen to be one of his victims.

"Yeah but all of those are lame! I want to do something so big at the end of next year that they wouldn't be able to expel me because I'm already graduating anyway" he said while I continued to put all my things in my bag.

"I don't know Lou, you're the master of pranks" Eleanor said and Louis nodded in agreement.

"Well I guess I just have to think it out during the summer break" Louis said and Eleanor rolled her eyes momentarily before tucking her mirror in her pocket and pulling out her phone this time.

"But don't you even dare try and talk to me about pranks when we go on dates" Eleanor said and Louis merely looked away and started stuffing his books, along with papers that I assume were his prank plans, into his bag.

I will never get why Louis and Eleanor have been dating for a year, they seem too different. Louis is carefree, too carefree, he's like a bird who's already been set free yet he craves to fly some more. Eleanor is constricted, stuck in her girl world where everything has to be perfect. But who am I to talk? I've never ever been noticed by a single girl.

I finally zipped up my bag and started walking towards the exit, so that I can finally go home. 

I walked through the front yard where 97% of the high school population hangs out in various groups. Probably crying and saying goodbye to each other even though they have plans of meeting each other the next day.

I can tick off the different groups with my fingers. There's the cheerleadersandjocks, which is composed of cheerleaders and jocks. The nerds who hang with each other and have the guts to shun me out. The smart pretty girl. The smart ugly girls. The dumb ugly girls. The popular girls. The good hearted boys who do nothing but watch the world pass by. The anti-social group and there were some that stood out.

Harry Styles, 1/4 of the most wanted and the world's biggest flirt was surrounded by all types of girls and boys who were trying their best to press their bodies against him, just to get a feel of him.