Chapter 27

"So how was the 3-day cruise?" Louis asked. 

New Year's just ended and the cold is still breezy and we're all wearing our jumpers. Niall is wearing the jumper I bought for him. It said "The World's #1 Boyfriend" bit cheesy I know, I was surprised Niall even wore it.

"It was fun" Niall shrugged. 

Yeah. If having my parents question and monitor you are counted as fun. But Niall and I had some fun times like when I got slightly sea sick and Niall had to sing to me every night so that I could drown in his voice instead. 

"Anything interesting happened?" Harry winked. I blushed because Niall may have given me a hand job under the table during dinner with my parents and he has given me 2 blowjobs each day to forget about the sea. 

"Nah. Nothing. Just the usual" Niall shrugged but I can see a smirk forming on his lips.

"What I meant was did anything interesting happen besides the 3 day vacation? Like New Year's sex or sex after the Christmas party or anything of that sort?" Harry smirked, mostly at me.

I rolled my eyes and just looked away but I added a mental note to myself to thank harry later. Maybe buy him a taco or two.

I was busy silently thanking Harry that I didn't notice when two girls passed by and stared crudely at us. "What a lame jumper" a blond girl whispered to the other blond one.

"Suck it!" Niall said to the both of them while flipping them off.

I inwardly sighed because now we're back to reality and people still hate our guts. Niall sensed this because I was wrapped around in his hug in a second. "Just don't think about it okay?" he says and I nod.

"Fags!" someone called out but Niall still didn't pull away.

"JEALOUS SLUTS!" Louis screamed back.

I pulled away from Niall and stuck my tongue out at the group of cheerleaders. One of them just rolled her eyes and muttered something to the other.

"What the fuck are your problems? Can't you see they're happy? Why can't you cunts just leave them alone!?" Louis sassed. 

"Our problem," an amused voice said, "our problem is that you might spread the disease"

"Disease? What disease?" Zayn snapped at Nathan which is quite rare. Zayn is usually the type to just be quiet about things.

"Your fag disease. Curly had already spread it among the faculty and most of the football team. Hasn't he?" Nathan sneered, eyeing Harry viciously.

"So what's the problem with spreading a little bit more" Harry said cheekily. There was a look in his eyes that I've seen before. It was the same look he showed George.

Harry was trying to win Nathan over.

"The problem with you fags is that it's against the goddamn bible!" Nathan spat out, taking a step backwards as Harry moved closer.

"Saying 'goddamn' is against the bible" I pointed out and Nathan just flipped me off.

"But Nathan" Harry said softly, "every person has the right to fall in love with whoever they want right?" 

"Back off Styles. You're taking my personal space" Nathan spat but I can tell that he's either scared or nervous.

But Harry didn't back up, instead he stepped towards Nathan so close that they're only an inch apart. "What's wrong?" Harry smirked mischievously but it was gone the moment Nathan punched his gut.

Harry fell back on the floor, I ran quickly towards him while the rest charged at Nathan. Unfortunately, Nathan's other jock friends were close by and charged at Niall, Zayn and Louis with the ratio of 3 to 6.