Chapter 12

"Are your parents home?" I asked as we made our way to the porch of Niall's house.

"Nope. They're never home" Niall said, "and if they are, they wouldn't care"

I looked at him and for a while, the happy-go-lucky Niall was gone. He was looking at the ground and I wonder if he ever misses his parents. Well duh, of course he does.

But as soon as Niall leads me into his house, everything went back to normal. "If you want to take a shower, there's a bathroom in my room. Let me show you" he says and runs up the stairs, followed by me.

As Niall opened his room, my jaw almost dropped to the ground. Niall's room is almost like my dream room! There were posters on his walls but not posters of rock bands. They're posters of guys named Olly Murs, Michael Buble, Ed Sheeran and Justin Bieber???

I have no idea who the first 3 people are but I am pretty sure every girl in our school giggles about Justin Bieber.

Niall must have caught me staring because he said defensively "I like his music okay? Just his music" but I can tell that he's lying. I just chuckled and continued observing his room.

There were clothes and some pizza boxes on the floor. Typical teenager's room.

"Sorry if it's a bit messy" Niall said.

'It's fine" I chuckled, "I like your room better than my spotless one"

"The bathroom is right over there" he said, pointing to a white door.

"Um, would you mind if I borrow some clothes? These are my only spare ones" I said, glancing down at my slightly dirty clothes with some rips thanks to the forest.

"Sure" Niall chuckled. He made his way to his cabinet and started pulling out some clothes. He handed them to me and I smiled at him gratefully. "I'll just make us some dinner" he says and leaves the room.

I eye his room one more time before walking into the shower.

As soon as I was dressed in Niall's clothes, my tummy grumbled at the delicious smell coming from the kitchen.

I quickly made my way downstairs to find Niall concentrated on the counter. 

I don't know what came into my mind but I quietly tiptoed towards Niall and wrapped my arms around his waist, causing him to jump a little.

"Liam? You surprised me!" he said and I chuckled.

"The food smells so good" I said and without thinking, I kissed his neck, causing a relieved sigh to erupt from his mouth.

I reluctantly let go and asked "Need any help?" and he just shook his head and smiled at me. His cheeks were tinted with pink and I smiled at myself because I was the one who caused that.

I'm falling head over heels for Niall and I have no idea what to do. Do I tell him I love him? Do I ask him to be my boyfriend? Will he say yes? All these thoughts ran through my head.

"Liam" Niall said, snapping me back to reality.

"Yeah?" I asked.

"Can you get the plates and cutlery in that cabinet?" Niall asked, nudging his head at the cabinet across me.

I nodded and opened it, setting out the plates, forks and knives for the both if us. I blush because it feels like we're a couple. A married one.

Niall finally out the food on the table and sat across me. We prayed for a while and then started eating in silence.