Chapter 66

After 5 months

"Ajhussi! Ajhussi!!", said someone while running. The said ajhussi turned around after hearing the voice and ran towards the other person and gladly took the other in his embrace. He hugged the other person tightly and picked her up and said, "Jiho-ya..... how many times do I say, don't call me ajhussi, please. Call me samchoon, okay?"

Jiho giggled in his arms and said, "Okay Jimin samchoon." Jimin smiled and said to the little girl, "So, where are my kisses?" Jiho immediately placed a sweet kiss on Jimin's cheek. Jimin smiled and hugged Jiho tightly after placing two small kisses on her cheeks. Then he looked at his front and saw Minho coming towards him with a file in his hand.

The moment Minho reached closer to Jimin, he asked, "Hi Jimin, you here?" "Hello hyung.... actually Yoongi hyung called me here to get the medicines from him which he brought for noona. He was a little busy today and medicines were important. So I came myself", said Jimin. "Oh.. okay", said Minho.

"Why you are here hyung, with Jiho?", asked Jimin. "Jin and his carelessness.... he forgot this file at home. So I brought it here for him and this little naughty devil was being stubborn saying that she wants to meet her dadda so I had to bring her here with me", said Minho.

Jimin laughed and said, "She is dadda's princess." "She is getting spoiled day by day because of Jin's love. He never scolds her and he fulfills all her wishes. They both really gets on my nerves when together", said Minho while sighing loudly. Jimin chuckled and said, "You should have left her with Namjoon." "I was going to do that only but when she got to know that I am going to Yoongi's office to meet Jin, she started crying saying that she also wants to go with me. She refused to go with Namjoon", said Minho.

Jimin looked at Jiho and said, "You are troubling your Minho appa alot, huh?" Jiho shook her head innocently and said cutely, "I am not.... I just wanted to meet dadda. Its been so long I met him."

"Yeah yeah, three long hours without your dadda, right?", said Minho. Jiho laughed cutely and said, "I miss him appa." "Okay okay.... lets go in now", said Minho. "Okay appa... lets go samchoon", yelled Jiho cheerfully. Jimin and Minho both laughed at her cuteness and walked inside the building with Jimin carrying Jiho in his arms.

____________________

So, in the last five months, some things changed but for all good. Sohee completed her seventh month of pregnancy and now she has entered into her eighth month. She doesn't go to work daily now, but only when there is something urgent. She has been taking care of herself alot so that their baby can grow healthy. Yoongi has become a little too much overprotective of her. He takes great care of Sohee. Whatever she needs, he gets her everything immediately by himself. Sohee's mood swings are not that much dangerous nowadays and its a little relief to all of the people in the Kim mansion. Sohee's doctor has told them that the baby is completely fine, just a little weak but there's nothing to worry about. Its all fine. The baby is growing all good.

Tae, Jungkook, Jimin and each & every person is so much excited for the baby's birth. Their daily conversations revolve around the time they imagine after the baby's birth and their small little fights over the baby's name. Tae says that he will make the baby explore the entire world. He will visit all the beautiful places on earth with his little baby. Jungkook says that he will teach the baby how to ride motorbikes and how to play basketball. He will teach the baby everything and enjoy with him/ her. Jimin says that he will not let anyone touch the little baby. He will keep him/her always closer to himself and will spoil him with so much love, gifts and suprises.