Chapter 36

Jin, Taehyung and Jungkook all three of them left the room and first they went towards Sohee and Jimin. Sohee immediately stood up and said, "Oppa, there are some blasts. Are we under attack?" Jin said, "Yes... someone attacked the hospital. Sohee stay here and take care of yourself. You can't come out... you are pregnant. And Jimin, stay with Sohee."

Sohee said, "But I will also help oppa. I will come with you all." Jimin said, "Noona stay here only. I will go with them." Jin spoke, "Sohee try to understand... you can't go. It could be dangerous and Jimin guide us from here only. You have your ipad right?" Jimin shook his head and said, "Its in my car hyung."

Just then Jin heard from his watch, "Hyung, we are near the hospital. We are reaching." It was Hobi. "Okay... Hobi get Jimin's ipad from his car and send it inside first", said Jin. "Okay", said Hobi. "Stay here Jimin... your ipad is coming. Tae, Kook.... put these on", said Jin while giving them earpieces. They put them on and immediately left from there.

They came out of the hospital being very careful looking around. Guards were firing on the enemies. Jungkook cocked his gun and spoke fiercely, "These motherfuckers!!! I will not leave them." He then stepped forward and started firing killing many people on the spot. Jin also started firing on the rivals while guiding the guards. Taehyung was also firing fiercely killing the enemies.

Just then they saw Hobi and Namjoon reaching there in their cars. Namjoon got out from the sun roof of his car with a missile gun and shot two missiles towards the rivals. Many people were blown off in an instant. Hobi got out of his car with his guards. He first ran towards the parking lot and spotted Jimin's car. He fired a bullet breaking the car's window. He quickly opened the car and get out the ipad. He yelled, "Eunwoo!!" Just then Eunwoo came there on his bike. He hurridly took the ipad from Hobi's hand and without waiting for anything, barged into the hospital with it on his bike.

He delivered the ipad to Jimin and quickly went outside again. Jimin immediately switched it on and opened the hospital's map and connected it to every CCTV of the hospital. He immediately connected his earpiece to others.

On the other hand, Eunwoo went out and opened a bag he was carrying. He took out two guns and throw them towards Tae and Jungkook. Then he took out one more gun and gave it to Jin. He himself took out two guns and aimed towards the rivals and started firing. Now everyone of them has two guns.

Everyone was now fighting against the rivals. Namjoon was firing at the rivals and blowing them off with his missile gun from afar from his car. Hobi was firing and fighting with them. Jin was also firing on them... killing them on spot. Taehyung was also using his gun to kill his rivals. Jungkook was killing the enemies in an instant with his guns, daggers and the small swords.

Then they heard Jimin's voice from the earpiece. He started guiding them, "Hobi hyung, around six men are going towards the back gate. Cover there. More men maybe coming." "Got it", said Hobi and he immediately went towards the back gate of the hospital with his guards.

"Namjoon hyung, I can see more rival cars approaching near the hospital. Leave from here and blow off those people", said Jimin. "Gotcha!", said Namjoon and ordered his men to turn his car towards the people approaching there. He aimed and started blowing off their cars in an instant.

"Jin hyung, Eunwoo.... cover the left side of the hospital. Jungkook and Taehyung, cover the right side", said Jimin. "Okay!", answered all of them at the same time. They covered all the areas and started fighting against the rivals.

After firing few more bullets, Taehyung's gun got empty. He didn't have any dagger or something with him. He saw a bunch of people coming towards him to kill him off. He ran towards the rivals and kicked two of them on their sensitive spot. They fell down in pain. Then he punched the other one on his chest. Then he hit his knee on person's face by grabbing his hair. His nose broke. Then he kicked him and pushed him away. Then a other person was coming towards him. He punched the person on his face and kicked him on his leg. The person fell down and Tae held his neck and twisted it resulting in breaking it. He kept fighting then he heard Jungkook's yell, "Hyung.... behind you... behind you!!!"