Chapter 25

On the other hand with Jungkook

Jungkook was still sitting on the floor. Yoongi's words were echoing in his mind. He was feeling something unexplainable. Yoongi was for sure right. Jungkook was in his thoughts and just then he saw the basement's door opening. He looked towards the door and saw Eunwoo entering in with a worried expression on his face.

He entered in and immediately went towards Jungkook. He also looked at Junho's dead body lying there. He crouched down to Jungkook's level and asked him with worry laced in his voice, "Are you fine? What happened here?" Jungkook didn't answered. Then Eunwoo starts checking Jungkook from head to toe and asked, "Where are you hurt?" Jungkook pushed him away a little and said in a low voice, "I am fine." Then he stood up slowly and started leaving the room.

Eunwoo stopped him by grabbing his wrist and said, "Lets go to the hospital." Jungkook jerked his hand away and said, "I am fine." Then he started going out of the room. Eunwoo sighed and pulled out his phone and asked a guard to get rid of Junho's body. Jungkook had left by now. Eunwoo went behind him.

Jungkook was now leaving the base but before that Jin came and pulled him in a soft hug. Hobi and Namjoon also came there. Eunwoo was also present there. Jungkook didn't hugged Jin back. Jin spoke softly, "Are you fine baby?" Jungkook nodded his head and said, "Yeah... I am fine." "Lets go... we will go to the hospital. After that I will drop you to the mansion to your Tae hyung, okay!", said Jin.

Jungkook came out of the hug and said, "We don't need to go hospital. I am all fine." "What?", said Jin and started checking Jungkook. He couldn't find any kind of mark on his body. Then he asked, "Yoongi beated you right? Where is it paining? Tell me." Jungkook sighed and said, "He didn't... he didn't even touched me." "W-what?", said Jin. Then Hobi went closer to Jungkook and asked, "Then what he did to you there?"

Jungkook looked down and didn't answered. He was feeling something different. Jin caressed his head and said, "Don't be scared Kook... tell us, hmm." Jungkook looked at Jin and said, "He was just disappointed with me.... he didn't even touched me. I am fine." Jin asked, "Are you sure?" "Yes", said Jungkook.

Then Jin asked, "He told me that he asked you to kill Junho with a hammer?" Jungkook looked away controlling his tears and said, "He just said that t-to make me understand s-something." "W-what?", said Jin. Jungkook said, "He wanted to make me realise that I am not a heartless and ruthless person like him." Jin's eyes widened. Now he was feeling guilty for tormenting Yoongi and beating him with a whip.

There was a complete silence for sometime. Then Jin said, "Namjoon-ah, go and drop Jungkook to his home." "Okay hyung", said Namjoon. But Jungkook said, "I will go by myself." Jin shook his head and said, "No... Namjoon will drop you." Jungkook requested, "Please hyung... let me go by myself. I need some time alone. I will be fine." Jin thought for a second and then said, "Okay go." Jungkook nodded and turned around and went outside the base.

Jin then said to Namjoon and Hobi, "You both also leave. Its late now and Hobi, inform Sohee that everything is fine. She must be worried." "Okay hyung", said Hobi and left. Namjoon also left. Jin then went inside the base.

Eunwoo kept standing there and was worried for Jungkook. He mumbled, "Should I follow him? Will he be fine by himself?" He contemplated for some minutes but then decided to follow Jungkook and check on him. He checked the security and other things there at the base for once and then he took his bike and left from there.

Eunwoo reached just a bit far away from the base and noticed Jungkook walking on the road. He frowned and mumbled, "Why he is walking like this on road? Didn't he took any car or bike with him?" He reached closer to him and stopped his bike in front of him. Jungkook halted in his steps and turned to the side wiping his tears. He was crying.