Chapter 5

On the other hand, with Tae and Jimin

They were driving towards their office while talking about random stuff. "Yeah and hyung was so annoyed", said Tae laughing a bit. Jimin also laughed and spoke, "Only my noona can trouble him. No one else dares to mess with him. He is scary."

"Hahaha.... you are right. You saw how Jungkook choked on his food when hyung asked him to come to his office room", said Tae. Jimin chuckled and said, "Yeahh... it looked like his soul left his body." Tae laughed.

"He is so scared of hyung yet he troubles him always. He is stubborn like him", said Tae. "Yahh! Everyone is scared of Yoongi hyung", said Jimin. "So if you are afraid of him, then my dear bestfriend, stop helping Jungkook. Otherwise you know what will happen. If hyung get to know about this na, then he will throw you out of the mansion", said Tae teasing Jimin.

"Stop scaring me...... but seriously, I think I should start looking for some other place to live", said Jimin. Tae laughed and spoke, "No need..... there are so many girls dying for you... anyone can take you in. I will put you as a freebie on our website." "Just shut up you asshole and concentrate on driving", said Jimin. Tae started laughing hardly.

Just then Jimin looked at the front and yelled, "STOP THE CAR!!"

Tae immediately pressed the brakes and asked, "What happened?" Jimin hurridly took off his belt and spoke, "Someone came at the front." "What?", Tae panicked and hurridly took off his belt. They both got off the car and immediately ran towards the front of the car.

They saw a girl lying on the road with lots of papers scattered around her. Her face was not visible as her hair were covering her face. Tae and Jimin immediately crouched down to her level. "I am really sorry. I didn't saw you", spoke Tae.

"Its fine", said the girl without looking at Tae and started collecting the papers. "Let us help please", said Jimin. Then Tae and Jimin also started collecting the papers. Tae looked at the papers and there were some outfit designs on the papers.

Soon they collected all the papers and stood up. They looked at the girl who was backfacing them and was putting the papers she collected in her bag. "Give it to her. I am waiting in the car", said Jimin and went towards the car after handling all the papers to Tae. Tae then went a little closer to her and tapped on her shoulder and said, "Your designs."

"You are really a great desig-----", spoke Tae but frozed at his place when the girl turned around and faced him. She forwarded her hand to get the papers back but saw the man in front of her standing shocked and frozen.

She waved her hand in front of the man and asked, "Hey! Are you alright?" Taehyung was still standing frozen. She snapped her fingers twice in front of him. Tae spoke, "Y-you-----".

"Thank you for helping. Actually I am getting late. Thanks again", said the girl. Then she took the papers from Tae's hand and immediately left from there. Tae kept standing there confused and shocked for a few minutes.

Then he heard his car's horn. He turned around and looked towards the car and saw Jimin pressing the horn and gesturing him to come back. Tae came back to his senses. Then he looked back and ran towards the direction the girl went.

Jimin saw him running away from the car. He mumbled being confused and worried, "Where is he going?" He saw Tae running aimlessly. Jimin quickly got out of the car and ran behind Taehyung. He looked at Tae and it seems like he was searching for someone.

Jimin immediately ran towards him and held his hand and asked panting heavily, "What are you doing, huh? Why you ran away like this? Are you mad?" Tae looked at Jimin and held his shoulders and spoke while breathing heavily, "I saw her. She was right there in front of me... she was in front of us."