Chapter 47

Time skips, with Tae

Tae and Yoona reached the shooting location and get off the car. The driver then drove off towards the parking area to park the car. Tae entered inside the building with Yoona following him.

Then they were greeted by the shooting staff and the shoot manager. Tae then said to Yoona, "You can take a seat here or can go to my green room." Yoona spoke, "I am fine here sir." "Hmm, okay", said Tae and he went away with the manager. He met the photographer, makeup artists and other team present there. He was talking to them about the shoot and someone was briefing him about the shoot. He full concentration was on that person.

Yoona took one chair and sit on that and mumbled, "Seems like this will take time." Then she opened her tablet and started working on something.

Tae was glancing at her from time to time and found her busy in her work, so he smiled a little and then get back to his work.

The shoot started. Yoona was also looking at Tae giving the perfect poses like a professional model. She was mesmerized by Tae's charm and not just her, everyone present there was lost in him. The photographer was continously praising Tae, "Yes.... like that... yes yes... correct... great!! You are doing great!.... yeah.. like that..... superb!!!" The photographer was continously clicking Tae's pictures from every angle.

After fifteen minutes, the photographer stopped and said, "Okay, another outfit now." Tae nodded and took a deep breathe and headed towards his green room with the manager & other team members.

After some time, Tae entered in wearing a black stripped blazer without a shirt underneath, showing some skin and the matching pants with brown coloured formal shoes and a necklace around his neck. He was looking damn handsome. Yoona just kept looking at him with her mouth slightly open. She gulped hard looking at Taehyung who was looking like a meal.

Taehyung went towards the shoot area and his hair dresser was setting up his hair and his stylist was fixing his blazer. Soon, the shoot started and Tae as usual was giving his best. He was giving the best poses. The photographer was very happy with the results. He kept praising Tae.

Then there was a minutes' break and Tae's stylist went to him and started fixing his blazer again. She was deliberately touching Tae's neck and his collabones. Yoona noticed her being so much touchy with Tae. She also noticed that Tae was a bit uncomfortable. She went a little closer to them and heard Tae saying, "I will do it myself. You can go." The stylist spoke, "No sir... its my job. I should help you. Let me do it for you."

Tae tried to deny her again but she was saying that its her job & all, so Tae couldn't say anything more. He cursed Jimin in his mind, "This Jimin!! What he asked this stylist to do? I will not leave him. Fucking asshole!"

Just then, Tae's eyes fell on Yoona and he saw her a bit angry. Tae in his mind, "Wait! Why is she looking angry? Is she mad at me? Oh my god, what if this plan backfires?" Then they heard the photographer saying, "Okay, so lets get back to the shoot again." The stylist hurridly went away and the shoot started again. Tae was again doing his best but he was glancing at Yoona from time to time. She was not at all looking at him but was glaring at that stylist.

Tae then kept his entire concentration on the shoot. After a while, the photographer said, "Okay, we are done with this outfit. Tae, get ready with the next outfit. You are doing great. We will take some pictures outside now. So we will call you when the set will be ready." Tae nodded and thanked the photographer and started going from there. The manager, that stylist and hairdresser followed him. Yoona also followed them.

Just then Tae's phone ringed. The manager gave the phone to Tae and he saw that it was Jimin's call. So he picked it up and start talking. They were discussing about the meetings so Tae gestured Yoona and ask her to be with him and listen to their conversation.