Chapter 26

At Eunwoo's house

Jungkook and Eunwoo reached to the Eunwoo's apartment. He stopped the bike and they both get down. Jungkook was looking around. Eunwoo spoke, "Come!" Jungkook nodded his head and followed Eunwoo. There were metal stairs leading to an apartment. They reached at the doorstep of the apartment. Eunwoo entered the password and opened the door. They both got inside.

"Use this", said Eunwoo while giving a pair of slippers to Jungkook. "Thanks!", said Jungkook in a low voice. Then Eunwoo turned on all the lights and entered in followed by Jungkook. Jungkook entered in slowly looking around. The place was small. There was a small dining table at one corner of the apartment with only two chairs. Then there was a couch with a table in front of a tv. Beyond that there was a small kitchen. There were another stairs leading upstairs to an open bedroom. Basically, it was a studio apartment.

 Basically, it was a studio apartment

(Eunwoo's apartment)

"I know its not that big like your mansion but be comfortable", said Eunwoo. "Its good", said Jungkook. Eunwoo didn't said anything and led Jungkook towards the couch and said, "Sit here. I will bring water." Jungkook nodded and sat down on the couch. Eunwoo went to the kitchen and brought water for Jungkook in a glass and handed it over to him. Jungkook took few sips of water and then put the glass on the table.

There was a awkward silence between them. Then Eunwoo spoke breaking the silence, "Why don't you get freshen up first? Umm... after that we can eat something." "Okay", said Jungkook. Eunwoo showed him the washroom and gave him a towel. "You can take shower if you want...... you can wear my clothes", said Eunwoo. Jungkook looked away and nodded.

"You go... I will get you clothes", said Eunwoo. Jungkook immediately get inside the washroom and placed his hand on his chest and mumbled, "Why my heart is beating this crazily?"

On the other hand, Eunwoo rushed upstairs to get some comfy clothes for Jungkook. He took out a black t-shirt and was now confused whether to take shorts or pajamas for him. He mumbled, "What should I take for him? Will he be comfortable in shorts or pajamas?" Then he spoke, "Ahhh! Lets take both."

Then he went downstairs and hung the clothes on washroom's door knob and knocked the door and said a little loudly, "I have put clothes here on the door knob. You can take them from here..... and I have put shorts and pajamas both... wear whatever you are comfortable with." "Okay... thank you", he recieved a reply from inside. Eunwoo smiled and went towards the kitchen to make something for them to eat.

After a few minutes, the washroom door opened and Jungkook came out wearing the t-shirt and shorts. He was drying his hair with the towel. He saw Eunwoo cooking in the kitchen. He went towards him and asked, "What are you doing?" "Cooking dinner for us", said Eunwoo. Jungkook just hummed and continued drying his hair with towel. Eunwoo then said, "There's hair dryer in the tv cabinet. Use that."