Chapter 8

In the office room

Jungkook entered in the office room and saw Yoongi sitting on his chair and  Eunwoo standing in front of him. Jungkook slightly bowed and adressed Yoongi, "Sir!"

"Hmm... start the brief", said Yoongi. Jungkook glanced at Eunwoo and he gestured him towards the table showing that the file is there. Jungkook picked up the file and opened it and placed it in front of Yoongi on his desk.

Then he spoke, "Sir, this is our assignment for tomorrow. All the important details are in front of you. This is against the gang 'Red'. We need to find the details of the weapon consignment they are going to receive next week.

For this, we got to know from our spies that all the details regarding that weapon consignment is in a red file and we need to get that file."

Then Jungkook flipped the pages of the file placed in front of Yoongi and spoke, "This is the file we need to get. And it is kept in a black box and the box is secured in a safe at one of their properties. The property is located in a very crowded area of the city, so we need to get into the building and get the file very quietly."

Yoongi was looking at the details in the file. Jungkook continued speaking, "Four people from our gang will go to get the file. Me, Eunwoo and two more guards. Eunwoo and one guard will enter from the rooftop and I with other guard will enter from the back gate of the building."

Then Jungkook again flipped the pages of the file placed in front of Yoongi and spoke, "This is the map of that building. The safe is on the fifth floor of the building. We will reach to the fifth floor and will tackle the security present there quietly. We will make them unconscious and then enter the area and get the black box."

Yoongi hummed and was looking at the map of the building. Then Jungkook spoke, "We will kill the other gang members if required." Eunwoo widened his eyes when Jungkook completed this sentence.

Before Eunwoo could say anything, Yoongi glared at Jungkook and spoke in a deep scary voice, "You know what you just said?" "Yes sir... I------", spoke Jungkook but got cut-off by Eunwoo in between, "Sir, I planned to do that only if required." Jungkook looked at Eunwoo confusedly.

Yoongi suddenly banged his fist on the table loudly. Jungkook flinched. Yoongi yelled, "DO YOU WANT TO START A OFFICIAL WAR BY KILLING THEIR PEOPLE, HUH?" Eunwoo gulped and spoke trying not to stutter, "S-sir.... I planned this just in case we require to------".

He was cut-off by Yoongi in between, "WHAT DO YOU THINK, HUH? YOU FOUR CAN HANDLE THE SITUATION THERE IF YOU START KILLING PEOPLE?"

Yoongi got up from his chair and went towards Eunwoo. "S-sir-------- ahhhhh!!!", spoke Eunwoo but groaned in pain when Yoongi hardly kicked him on his leg. Eunwoo stumbled but balanced himself. Yoongi asked Eunwoo, "Don't you know that this is just a small mission and we just need to get that file?"

"I... I know s-sir", said Eunwoo. "Then why killing is included in this plan? It was already clear that this needs to be done quietly", spoke Yoongi in a loud voice. Eunwoo didn't said anything, just looked down.

Yoongi chuckled and placed his hand on Eunwoo's shoulder and spoke, "You know I don't like when someone doesn't responds to me." Eunwoo gulped hard and said, "Yes sir... I mean sorry sir.... actually I included that in plan just in case if we need to kill someone... like i-if any person from the other g-gang gets to know about us i-invading in the b-building and ---------"

He was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke in a loud voice, "Then what about making them unconscious, huh?" Eunwoo stuttered not knowing how to answer, "S-sir t-that........".