Chapter 63

Flashback continued

Yoona looked at Tae and asked, "Y-you have a g-gun and y-you killed them. W-who are you?" Before Tae could say anything, Yoona spoke, "I... I don't want to know anything. I am going."

Then she opened the car door and hurridly stepped out and started to walk towards nowhere with fast steps. Tae immediately got out of the car and followed Yoona. He reached closer to her and grabbed her wrist and turned her towards himself and said, "Where are you going alone, huh? Its not safe. Come with me. I will clear out everything."

Yoona tried to jerk away his hand but Tae's grip was firm. Tae spoke, "Yoona... please don't behave like this. I won't hurt you ever and I am not what you are thinking. I know it shouldn't have came out like this but I swear I--------". He was cut-off in between when Yoona spoke, "Leave me... let me go... please."

"You can't go like this leaving me alone", spoke Tae. Then he started dragging Yoona towards his car. Yoona struggled in his grip and spoke, "Leave me Tae... I said leave my hand.... let me go."

"I will not let you go at any cost", said Tae in a little loud voice still dragging Yoona towards the car.

"You can't take me with you like this. LEAVE ME! I SAID LEAVE ME", shouted Yoona still trying to take her hand away from Tae's grip but couldn't. She again shouted, "You can't do this. You can't take me with you like this." Then she heard Tae saying in a deep scary voice, "I can and I will."

Yoona's eyes widened after listening to Tae's words. She said while being a little scared now, "Tae... leave me.. you have gone mad. I said leave me."

But Tae was not at all listening to Yoona. He was determined that he will not let Yoona go at any cost. He will do anything to keep her by her side.

He took her towards the car and opened the back seat door of the car and made Yoona sit inside. Then he slammed the car door loudly. Yoona was scared now... very scared. Yoona tried to open the car door but couldn't. She tried multiple time but couldn't open the door. Then she heard Tae saying, who was now sitting at the driver's seat and putting on his seatbelt, "You can't open the doors, its child locked."

After listening to Tae, tears started to fell from Yoona's eyes. She spoke while crying, "W-why are you doing this to me? P-please leave me.... I beg you... let me go." Tae didn't even glanced at Yoona and spoke with a poker face, "I can't let you go." "WHY? What I did to you? Please let me go", said Yoona still crying.

Tae didn't said anything this time and started the car and drove off to somewhere.

Yoona was constantly crying and requesting to Tae to leave her throughout the entire car ride. Tae was not at all listening to her and not even responding to her. Soon, they reached to a building. Yoona looked around from the car's window and saw that they are at Tae's & Jimin's workshop building.

The next moment, Tae opened the car door and spoke, "Come out." Yoona shook her head and scooted backwards. Tae sighed and rubbed his head in frustation and spoke, "Don't make me force you Yoona... come out." Yoona didn't listened to him and kept clinging to the opposite side car door at which Tae is standing.

Tae took his upper body inside the car and grabbed Yoona's wrist tightly and started pulling her out of the car. Yoona struggled in his grip but Tae pulled her out. "Leave me.... stop Taehyung... stop", requested Yoona. Tae ignored her and started dragging her inside the building. He took her to his cabin and left her hand after locking the door.

Yoona looked at Tae with scardy eyes and start taking her steps back. Tae spoke, "Please listen to me Yoona. Don't be scared of me." Yoona kept taking her steps back and said while gulping, "D-don't come closer. L-let me go... p-please."