Chapter 18

At Vante, with Tae & Jimin

Tae and Jimin reached the Company and entered in. They entered in their cabin and settled down. They started working on some designs. Just then their secretary came and informed them that Yoona has arrived.

Tae nodded and said, "Send her in five minutes." Tae settled down on his chair and took the glass of water and drank some water. Jimin spoke while working on laptop, "Why are you this much nervous? Are you going to propose her today?"

"No... I am just meeting her after so long. So.....", said Tae while fixing his clothes. Jimin chuckled.

After few minutes, someone knocked the door. "Come in", spoke Tae. Yoona entered in and greeted both of them, "Good morning sir!"

"Good morning Miss Yoona", said Tae. Then Jimin spoke, "Please have a seat." She nodded and sat on the chair and put her file on the table. "Welcome to Vante. Hope you are doing well. You fainted that day. Are you fine now?", asked Jimin.

Yoona said with a small smile, "Yes sir. I am fine now... thank you for asking." Jimin nodded and said, "You can call me Jimin." Yoona just smiled and nodded. Then Tae spoke, "So Miss Yoona... are you ready to join our Company as a designer?" "Yes sir... I always dreamt of working in Vante. I am really very happy that I got this opportunity", said Yoona.

Tae smiled and said, "So... you can start from today only. I hope everything is fine with the contract." "Yes sir..... sir actually------", said Yoona a bit nervous. Tae frowned and asked, "You want to say something?" Yoona looked at Tae and asked, "Sir.. I wanted to ask why you both hired me as a designer here?" Tae and Jimin shared a glance with each other.

Yoona said, "I mean... last time I fainted before the interview. You both didn't even saw my work... then why you guys decided to hire me?" Tae said, "We already saw your work earlier." Jimin and Yoona looked at him confusingly. Jimin leaned towards Tae and whispered to him, "Yahhh! Are you mad? She don't remember anything."

Tae didn't replied to him and said to Yoona, "Umm.. Miss Yoona you remember... you came in front of someone's car on the road that interview morning?" Yoona nodded her head. "You were in a hurry so I think you didn't noticed. You came in front of our car and your papers got scattered on the road. I saw your designs back then. They were amazing", said Tae.

Yoona said, "Ohhh! I didn't recognized you that time." "Yeah... so I saw your designs that time and Jimin also saw your designs that day only. Right Jimin-ah?", said Tae. "Yeah right.... he is right Yoona. We saw your designs there already", said Jimin.

"Thank you so much sir for giving me this opportunity, especially you Jimin sir. I heard from Ms. Lee (secretary) that you were directly involved in my hiring process", said Yoona. "Your welcome Yoona", said Jimin with a smile. They were continously smiling while looking at each other. Tae kicked on Jimin's leg lightly under the table. Jimin looked at him and gave a what's wrong with you look. Tae gestured him to stop talking with Yoona & smiling at her. They kept gesturing each other and Yoona was just sitting there looking at the two bestfriends talking in gestures.

She chuckled lightly. Tae and Jimin looked at her a bit embarresed. Tae rubbed his nape and said, "Umm... we are sorry Ms. Yoona... so you can start working by today only and I will show you ---- ouch!!!"

Tae looked at Jimin who kicked him hardly. Yoona asked, "Sir are you okay?" Before Tae could answer, Jimin spoke, "Yes yes... he is fine... there is some bug I think. Don't worry about him. And my secretary will show you your work place and will also introduce to everyone in the team." Yoona thanked him. Jimin called his secretary and asked her to help Yoona. Yoona left with the secretary.