Chapter 45

Eunwoo went upstairs with quiet steps and headed towards Jungkook's room. He reached at his room's door and knocked on it. Nobody opened the door and there was no response. Eunwoo again knocked on the door but again, no response.

Eunwoo slowly twisted the door knob and entered into the room. He saw no one in the room. Then he heard sound of running water coming from the washroom. He mumbled, "He is taking a shower. I should wait for him then." He sat on the bed scrolling through his phone waiting for Jungkook to come out.

After a while, the door knob of the bathroom door twisted indicating that Jungkook is done with his shower. The door opened and Eunwoo looked up. His breathe hitched. He just froze because Jungkook's body was on display with just a towel wrapped around his waist. His hair were wet.... water dripping from his long black locks.... his broad shoulders and chest... and then his tiny waist.

Jungkook screamed the moment he saw someone in his room and that too Eunwoo, "Ahhhhh!!!!!". Then he immediately covered himself with his hands.

Eunwoo immediately stood up and turned around and said, "I am sorry..... please don't scream. I am sorry." Jungkook was flustered. He went towards his cupboard immediately and took out some random clothes and immediately put them on. He then looked at Eunwoo who was still back-facing him. He spoke gaining his attention, "W-what are you doing here in my room?"

Eunwoo asked, "Can I turn around?" "Y-yes", said Jungkook. Eunwoo slowly turned around and first apologized to Jungkook and spoke, "I am sorry... I came like this in your room. I came to say goodbye to you because we didn't spoke much when we were downstairs."

Jungkook rolled his eyes on this and said, "Then say goodbye and go." Eunwoo frowned and asked, "W-whats wrong? Why are you not talking to me properly?" Jungkook mumbled, "Its you who wants to go away from me and now asking me whats wrong with me, hufff!!!"

"Jungkook... what happened?", asked Eunwoo. "Nothing, you can go now", said Jungkook ignoring Eunwoo and scrolling his phone while sitting on the chair. Eunwoo said, "What has happened? Tell me Jungkook."

Jungkook didn't replied to him this time and kept scrolling his phone. Eunwoo sighed and went towards him and made him look at himself by placing his index finger under his chin. Then he asked, "Why are you ignoring me? Did I do something wrong?" Jungkook stood up from the chair and started pushing Eunwoo out of the room while saying, "You did nothing... go now."

Eunwoo turned around and grabbed Jungkook's right hand wrist and wrapped his another arm around his waist. He looked into his eyes and said intensely, "If I am asking something, then tell me." Jungkook gulped and pushed him away a little and said, "I don't wanna talk to you. Go now."

"Why? What I did?", asked Eunwoo again. Jungkook didn't answered to him and took his steps towards the bed. Just then, he felt someone stopping him by holding his wrist. Jungkook tried to jerk his hand away but the grip was firm. Jungkook spoke, "Leave me Eunwoo... go from here." "I am not going unless you are telling me whats wrong", said Eunwoo.

Jungkook turned around and looked at Eunwoo with his wrist still in his grip. He didn't said anything, just looked here and there. Eunwoo pulled Jungkook a little closer to himself and ran his fingers in Jungkook's damp hair and said softly, "Tell me Kook... I will listen to you. I will fix it whatever I did wrong." Jungkook looked at Eunwoo's eyes and then his gaze went towards his lips. He gulped hard. His other hand unknowingly went towards Eunwoo's face and slowly started tracing his features, first his forehead, then his cheekbones, then his nose, his lips and then his jawline.

Eunwoo just closed his eyes feeling Jungkook's soft touches on his face. Jungkook's touch was doing something to him. He started feeling hot and aroused. He didn't wanted to loose his control. Jungkook's hand was now travelling towards Eunwoo's neck and then towards his collarbone. Eunwoo gulped and spoke in a low voice with still his eyes closed, "J-jungkook p-please stop."