Chapter 23

He was there for the entire night as he didn't got the chance to leave early as they got very alert after that grenade thing. In the early morning time, when he noticed a less amount of people there, he quickly escaped from there without anyone noticing and reached the mansion at about 6 am.

(Flashback to be continued)

After telling this much to Yoongi, Jungkook looked at him trying to figure out what his hyung is thinking but Yoongi was silently listening to everything... not even speaking a word without any expressions on his face.

Jungkook took a deep breath and continued speaking but by now, he was scared as hell. The silence was killing him. But he decided to put aside his fear for once and wanted to be strong & confident in front of his hyung and to get back in mafias.

He spoke ahead, "After I got the information about the warehouse... I found all the information about the port at which they were going to receive the consignment. Then I worked out a plan to snatch the weapons from them. So.... as I got to know, they were going to receive the consignment today at 6 pm, so I reached to the port at around 5 pm and ---------"

(Flashback continued)

At the port

Jungkook reached the port and was ready to work according to his plan. He kept remembering himself, "Don't get a single scratch Jungkook otherwise you are gone." He hid somewhere in the port waiting for the consignment to arrive.

Soon the consignment arrived and Jungkook was still at the same place waiting to get it loaded in the trucks. After they were ready to go.... Jungkook get on his bike and put on his helmet and stretched his hands and arms and mumbled, "Its action time."

The red gang's right hand, Chen Leo in one car, after him another car of guards and then the consignment trucks and after that, two more cars of the guards..... they all left from the port towards their warehouse.

Jungkook was following them on his bike from a bit distance. As they were about to reach the warehouse, just before a little distance, Jungkook pulled out a trigger from his pocket and pressed it. As soon as he pressed the trigger, there were loud explosions at the warehouse.

The red gang's people got startled. Chen Leo immediately asked his men to halt the consignment. Soon their entire warehouse was on fire. Chen leo send the two cars of guards to the warehouse to check things out. He himself and a another car of guards were there with the consignment. Jungkook smirked. He was just standing there enjoying the show.

Soon the red gang people brought a fire truck to get rid of the fire. Jungkook chuckled and mumbled, "Stupid people." The fire truck got there and they started spraying water to control the fire. As soon as they started the water, the fire became more intense as there was petrol in the fire truck and not water. The fire engulfed some people. All the people of red gang were trying to get control on fire. There was a total chaos. The fire was getting more and more dangerous. He saw Chen leo getting out of his car and clutching his head tightly while looking at the warehouse in front of him in fire.

He pulled out his phone and talked to someone. Then he got into his car again after telling the guards in another car to follow him. They started driving away from the warehouse with the trucks.

Jungkook laughed and clapped for himself, "You are a genius bro." Then he smirked and spoke, "Lets have some fun now." Then he get on his bike and started driving towards them. The moment they reached a little bit far away from their area, Jungkook pulled out his gun and first he aimed at the tyres of the cars of guards and Chen leo. He shot the bullets and puntured the tyres of their cars. They lost their balance a little and halted the cars.