Chapter 9

Time skips, morning 8 am, in Yoongi's room

Yoongi and Sohee were sleeping peacefully. Just then Yoongi woke up and opened his eyes slowly. He looked at his right side and saw Sohee sleeping cutely while snuggling into him. Yoongi chuckled and pulled her more closer. Sohee squirmed in her sleep and hugged Yoongi.

Yoongi admired her sleeping for few minutes. Then he caressed her hair and spoke softly, "Sohee... wake up baby. Don't you want to go office today, huh?" Sohee squirmed a little again. Yoongi spoke again, "Wake up baby."

Sohee shook her head and spoke in her morning raspy voice, "I want to sleep more." "Are you alright, hmm? You always wakes up before me", said Yoongi. Sohee just hummed and hugged Yoongi tightly. Then she spoke in a low voice, "I don't want to get up today. Don't go Yoon. Lets sleep full day."

Yoongi chuckled and said, "What are you saying? We both have work to do. Come on... get up." Then suddenly Sohee left Yoongi and got up from the bed and said angrily, "Okay.. I am leaving... just say when you don't want to stay with me. I am going."

"I didn't said that Sohee. Why are you overreacting?", said Yoongi. "Okay, so now.. I am overreacting? Wow! Great! Its my fault only.. fine!", said Sohee. Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and said softly, "Its not like that baby... I was just-----".

Yoongi's eyes widened and he panicked when he saw tears filled in Sohee's eyes. He sat straight on the bed. "Why are you crying? I am sorry.... its my fault. I am really sorry. Please don't cry... please...", said Yoongi trying to calm her down. Sohee sobbed lightly. Then she covered her face with her palms and sat on the bed crying loudly.

"You are very bad... I don't want to talk to you. I hate you.... I hate you", said Sohee while crying. Yoongi immediately went towards her and hugged her and said, "I never wanted to hurt you. I just waked you up for office. If you don't want to go then fine. I am sorry. Please don't cry."

Sohee looked at Yoongi with a cute pout on her face and spoke with teary eyes, "I am not feeling good today. I don't want to go anywhere. I want to spend my time with you only." Yoongi cupped her face and kissed her forehead and said, "Anything for you. I will not go to office today. I will work from home okay?"

Sohee nodded and hugged Yoongi. Yoongi sighed and start caressing her hair. They remained like that for a few minutes. Then Yoongi asked softly, "Are you fine now?" "Hmm", said Sohee. "You take rest. I will go get breakfast for us here", said Yoongi.

Sohee broke the hug and said, "Let us eat together with Tae, Jimin and Kook." "Okay... as you say", said Yoongi. "I will go and freshen up quickly", said Sohee and ran into the washroom. Yoongi mumbled, "Her mood swings are getting dangerous now. Whats wrong with her?"

Then he got up and went out of the room.

In dining room

Yoongi went to the dining area and saw Tae & Jimin sitting there discussing something. He went and sat down on the chair and spoke gaining their attention, "Morning guys!"

"Morning hyung", said Tae and Jimin together. They saw Yoongi not yet ready for office. So Jimin asked, "Hyung, are you not going to office today?" "No.. I will work from home", said Yoongi. "Ohh okay", said Jimin.

Then Yoongi asked, "Where is Jungkook?" "He is sleeping I think", said Jimin. Tae immediately hit Jimin's hand and gestured him to shut up. "Hyung... he is just coming", said Tae and got up to call Jungkook. "Ask him to get ready fast and not get late to reach base and stop covering for him always", said Yoongi while glaring at Tae. "Yes hyung", said Tae and ran off to Jungkook's room.

After some time, Tae and Jungkook came together. Jungkook was not able to walk properly beacuse of the punishment he got yesterday. Tae helped him to sit down on the chair. Jungkook's knees were paining like hell.