Chapter 6

Jungkook entered in Yoongi's office and bowed to Jin and Yoongi. "Good evening sir", spoke Jungkook. "Hmm..... I am calling Eunwoo", said Yoongi and pulled out his phone and called Eunwoo, "Come in my office."

Jungkook was standing quietly in front of Yoongi with his hands at the back. Jin was sitting on the chair. After a few minutes, there was a knock on the door. The door opened and Eunwoo entered. Eunwoo was confused after seeing Jungkook there but shrugged it off and greeted Yoongi and Jin, "Good evening Yoongi sir and Jin sir." Then he stood beside Jungkook with his hands at the back.

"Hmm.... I called you here for something important", said Yoongi. "Yes sir", said Eunwoo. "I am taking Jungkook in our gang. He will work under you", said Yoongi. Eunwoo's eyes widened and he asked, "W-what? Under me?"

"Yes.... any problem?", said Yoongi with a stern look on his face. Jin furrowed his eyebrows when Yoongi said that Jungkook will work under Eunwoo but he didn't said anything.

"N-no sir.... its fine", said Eunwoo. "Good... so as you know that Jungkook already knows basic self-defence stuff, he can also fight and is good at firing, you can take him on small missions and assignments. He will listen to you. You will be guiding him. No mistakes are acceptable. And you can schedule advanced firing and physical training for him. I want each and every report about him including his behavioural part", said Yoongi strictly.

"Yes sir... understood", said Eunwoo. Jungkook looked at Yoongi and then glanced at Eunwoo. "Jungkook!", spoke Yoongi gaining his attention. "Yes hyun.... sir", said Jungkook.

"I don't want any mistakes and you will listen to Eunwoo. If I get to know that you are not listening to him or misbehaving with him, then no one will be worse than me. Understood?", said Yoongi. Jungkook clenched his jaw and fist tightly in anger because he didn't wanted to work under Eunwoo but he can't do anything. He knew that Yoongi will not change his decision or listen to him.

"KIM JUNGKOOK!!", yelled Yoongi loudly. Jungkook flinched hardly and spoke immediately, "Y-yes hyung... I mean sir... yes sir." "Do I need to wait for your response now?", asked Yoongi in anger. "N-no... I am sorry. It will not happen again", said Jungkook.

"Leave you both", said Yoongi. Eunwoo bowed and left immediately. Jungkook also bowed and left.

After they both left, Jin asked, "You are putting Jungkook under Eunwoo?" "Yes hyung", said Yoongi. "Why? You should put him under Hobi. He is best at fighting & firing and Eunwoo is still learning", said Jin. Yoongi sighed and said, "Hyung, Hobi will not be able to handle him properly. He treats Jungkook like a small baby and he has never scolded him even once in his life. And I know Jungkook, he will make Hobi do whatever he wants with his sweet talks. And Hobi will melt after seeing his puppy face."

"Hmm true but what about Namjoon or me then?", asked Jin. "Namjoon is same as Hobi or even worse, he will create troubles with Jungkook. I don't want that", said Yoongi. Jin chuckled. Yoongi spoke again, "And about you.... I want my younger brother to live a long life... you are very scary when angry. Even I can't handle you, then how can he."

Jin just laughed a little. Then after few seconds he asked, "So will Eunwoo be able to handle him?" "Umm... I don't know hyung... lets see. I didn't wanted Jungkook to enter into mafia world but he was stubborn.... then I am too. I am putting him under Eunwoo just to keep him in our gang. He will be safe and will be doing a little bit of our work. I will be strict with him and then maybe this mafia thing might get out of his head and I need to fix his behaviour too. So putting him under Eunwoo was the best thing", said Yoongi.

"I know how you rebelled against your dad to keep Tae and Jungkook away from all this but now Jungkook himself wants to do this. I don't know what is going on in his head and I don't think he will leave this mafia thing this easily, no matter how much strict you will be with him", said Jin while thinking.