Chapter 62

The moment Yoona lose her conciousness, Tae immediately lifted her up in his arms and took her towards his car and carefully put her inside. Then he drove off to the hospital immediately.

The moment he reached the hospital, he took her out of the car carefully and took her inside with fast steps. He called for the doctor, "Doctor! Doctor!! Doctor!!!" Some nurses and a doctor came there running and saw Yoona unconscious in Tae's arms. The doctor said immediately, "Take her inside. Mr. Kim please tell me what happened to her?"

"Doctor, I told her something... and then she become a little scared. She then clenched her head tightly and was groaning in pain. Then she lost her conscious", told Tae. "Okay... wait here... I need to check her", said the doctor and he immediately ran inside the room where the nurses took Yoona. Tae was breathing a little heavily. He was scared for Yoona. He ran his hand in his hair and closed his eyes for a moment. Then he opened his eyes and he kept staring at the room's door. Then he mumbled, "I ruined everything. I am sorry..... I am sorry Yoona...  please be alright... please.... please....".

Some tears fell from Tae's eyes. Then, after a few minutes, Tae put his hands in his pockets and looked for his mobile phone. He pulled out his phone and dialled Jimin's number.

On the call

"Hello", said Jimin in a sleepy voice. "J-jimin-ah!", spoke Tae. Jimin sensed that Tae is scared and something has happened. He checked the time and it was 1 am in the night. He immediately sat down on the bed and asked worridly, "What's wrong Tae? What happened?"

Tae sobbed a bit and said, "Y-yoona......".
"What happened to her?", asked Jimin panicking a little. "Y-yoona f-fainted. S-she is in h-hospital", said Tae in a broken voice. "Which hospital Tae? I am coming", said Jimin and he immediately got up from the bed and put on his slippers.

"Moon neurological hospital", spoke Tae. "Okay... Tae listen... I am coming there. Don't panic okay... I will reach in no time", said Jimin while picking up his car keys and running towards the door.

"O-okay.... c-come fast", said Tae. "Yeah.. I am coming", said Jimin.

Call ended

After the call ended, Tae put his phone back in his pocket and start pacing around in front of the emergency room. He was constantly praying in his mind for Yoona's wellness. He was afraid for her. Then a nurse came and asked him to complete some formalities. He took the form from nurse and filled it and completed the other formalities.

After few minutes, Jimin came there running. He immediately went to Tae and asked him worridly, "What happened? Is Yoona fine?" Tae looked at Jimin with teary eyes and suddenly hugged him tightly. He broke down in tears and said, "It... a-all h-happened because of me. She is in this c-condition because of me. I-it would have been b-better if I h-had stayed away f-from her."

Jimin caressed Tae's back slightly and said, "Don't think like this. Everything will be fine. Calm down. You have to be strong Tae." Tae shook his head still in Jimin's hold and said, "I ruined everything. I ruined our relationship. I don't deserve her. I ruined her life." Jimin kept caressing Tae's back and said, "Don't say like this Tae. Everything will be fine. Trust me."

"I can never handle anything by myself. I again did a mistake like I did in the past. I am messed up Jimin... I am completely messed up", said Tae still sobbing slightly hugging Jimin. After a few seconds, when Tae calmed down a bit, Jimin pulled him away from the hug and made him sit on the chair and spoke, "I am bringing some water, okay?" Tae just nodded.

Jimin went and brought some water and made Tae drink it. After a few more seconds, Tae spoke while blankly staring at nothing, "She will not leave me again like she did in the past, right?" Jimin sighed and patted Tae's shoulder and said, "I don't know." Tae looked at Jimin with teary eyes. Jimin spoke again, "She can be afraid of you Tae. But you need to assure her that you will not do anything to her. And please don't do anything like you did back then... you have to respect her decision."