Chapter 54

Yoongi dragged Jungkook out of the building where everyone else was waiting for them. As soon as Yoongi reached there, he harshly left Jungkook's collar making him stumble in his steps. Before anyone could say anything, Yoongi said to Jungkook, "Get in my car." Jungkook gulped and said, "H-hyung listen... I------". He was cut-off in between by a hard slap by Yoongi. "CAN'T YOU UNDERSTAND AT ONCE?", yelled Yoongi in anger.

Jungkook placed his hand on his cheek where Yoongi slapped and looked down. Then he glanced at Yoongi who was looking very angry. Then he mumbled a small sorry and went towards the car and opened the car door slowly and slided inside. Eunwoo, Hobi and Namjoon had already left with Hong and others. Eunwoo didn't wanted to leave Jungkook alone here but he had no choice. He had to go. Now only Jin was there. The moment Jungkook sat inside the car, Jin asked to Yoongi, "What is he doing here?" Yoongi said, "He came here to take up the assignment from Hong." Jin said, "I know that... I heard from the earpiece but how the hell he dared to come here after so much happened last time." Jin was also angry on Jungkook.

Yoongi clenched his fist tightly in anger and glared at Jungkook and spoke while gritting his teeth, "He never understands hyung. He is just stubborn." Jin patted Yoongi's shoulder and said, "Calm yourself down Yoongi-ah!"

Yoongi then looked at Jin and asked, "How can I hyung? I literally abandoned him last time. I thought that he will not do anything now but he... what should I do now?" Jin sighed and ruffled his own hair in frustation. Yoongi spoke again, "He wants to do mafia assignments right..... I will give him assignments to do. I will not even give him proper time to breathe. He wants to work in mafia's... I will make him work. He will regret doing this. I will forget that he is my younger brother."

Jin didn't know how to calm Yoongi down. He knew that once Yoongi's anger subsidies, he will be back to his normal self. But right now, he needs some peace. He was tired and frustated too, and obviously angry on Jungkook.

Just then Yoongi spoke, "I am taking him to mansion now. You should go and take rest hyung." Jin sighed and nodded. Then he said before leaving, "Yoongi-ah don't do anything wrong in anger." Yoongi just nodded looking away. Jin then went towards his own car and drove off from there.

Then Yoongi also went to his car and took the drivers seat. Jungkook was sitting on the passenger's seat looking down with his hands in his lap, fiddling with his fingers. Yoongi didn't even glanced at him and quietly started the car and drove off towards the mansion.

On the other hand, with Tae and Jimin,

Tae and Jimin were driving back to the mansion. It was night time, around 10 pm. They had so much work in the Company today. Tae was driving and Jimin was just scrolling his phone.

Just then Tae's phone ringed. He picked up the call and started talking, "Yeahh.... yes... please make sure the ring size must be correct.... yeah... okay... I will collect it tomorrow... thank you so much." The moment Tae cut the call, Jimin asked, "You ordered ring for Yoona?" Tae hummed and said, "Yeah... I went to the jewellers today and got a custom made ring for Yoona."

"Ohh ho.... Taehyung-ah, you are all ready for proposal huh", teased Jimin. "I will give her the same proposal which I did back then... just a little difference, the ring would be better this time", said Tae laughing a little. "Hmm... so when are you planning to do it?", asked Jimin. "Maybe tomorrow night", said Tae. "Maybe? Are the preparations not done yet?", asked Jimin. Tae shook his head and said, "Not yet... I want to make it memorable without any faults. So..... I can atleast wait for two days. Once, I gets the ring and all the preparations are done, I will propose her."

Jimin nodded his head and said, "Best of luck bro!". "Thank you Jimin-ah", said Tae. "Yahhhh! Properly bow to me... I helped you each and every time", said Jimin while flipping his imaginary hair. Tae smacked his head and said, "Enough enough.....I am taking my thank you back." Jimin caressed his head and said while laughing, "You can't..... you already said that to me."