Chapter 43

Time skips, after two hours

Yoongi completed some of his work and stretched his arms a little. He then looked at Tae and Jungkook and they both were still standing like before. Yoongi sighed and checked the time. It was already 4:00 pm.

He asked to Tae and Jungkook coldly, "Why are you both not leaving?" They both finally looked up at Yoongi with puppy eyes. Tae spoke, "H-hyung please.... forgive us." "Yes hyung, please forgive us", said Jungkook.

Yoongi ignored them again. He then spoke after a few seconds, "You both had your lunch?" Tae and Jungkook both looked down. Yoongi said strenly this time, "I asked something." They both shook their heads and spoke in a low voice, "N-no!" Yoongi rubbed his head in frustation and mumbled, "Idiots!"

Yoongi picked up his phone and asked Hobi to get some food. After a while, Hobi entered Yoongi's cabin with food and placed it on the table near the couch and said to Yoongi, "Finally, you decided to eat something. Finish your food fast." Yoongi nodded and asked to Hoseok, "You had your lunch?" Hobi said, "So what you think... I will stay hungry because you didn't ate anything. I think I should complain to Sohee." Yoongi rolled his eyes and said, "Fine fine... go away now." Hobi gestured Yoongi asking about Tae and Jungkook who were standing there quietly like statues. Yoongi just nodded his head assuring him that he will handle. Hobi then left the room.

Yoongi then stood up and went towards the couch and settled down and placed the food on the table and started opening it.

He then said, "Come here and eat." They both didn't even moved a bit. Yoongi sighed and went towards them and stood in front of them with his hands in his pants pocket. He looked at his brothers who were looking so cute looking down like small kids with adorable pouts on their faces. Yoongi smiled a bit but then again turned his face cold and spoke, "You both really don't listen to me, huh?"

Tae and Jungkook looked at their elder brother standing in front of them and immediately shook their heads. Jungkook spoke, "W-we listens to you hyung." "Really?", asked Yoongi plainly. Jungkook hummed. "Then come and eat", said Yoongi and without waiting for any reply or anything, walked towards the couch. Tae and Jungkook kept standing there.

Yoongi sat down on the couch and said sarcastically, "What are you both waiting for? Some special invitation, huh?" Tae and Jungkook turned around and slowly went towards the couch. Yoongi said, "Sit and have food." Tae and Jungkook sat down quietly like obedient kids. Yoongi put two bowls in front of them and one for himself. Then he waited for few minutes for them to start eating but Tae and Jungkook didn't even touched the food.

Yoongi sighed and said in a little loud voice getting frustated, "Start eating now." Tae and Jungkook flinched a little because of the sudden loud voice. Tae looked at Yoongi and then at food and gulped hard thinking, "I hurted him too much and here he is still worried for us having our food."

Tae and Jungkook then picked up their chopsticks and took some food and before eating themselves, they forwarded the chopsticks with food towards Yoongi's mouth at the same time. They both looked at each other and then glanced at Yoongi. Yoongi looked at both of them and finally a small smile appeared on his face.

Tae spoke, "Please eat hyung." "Yes hyung... please eat this. You haven't eaten anything", said Jungkook. Yoongi didn't said anything but opened his mouth and took the bite from Tae's hand first and then from Jungkook. Tae and Jungkook smiled. Then Yoongi said, "You both also eat now." They both nodded and started eating. Yoongi also started eating with a sweet smile on his face.

While they were eating, Tae's phone ringed. He ignored it and cut the call and put his phone away. Yoongi said, "Tae... pick up the call. It must be important. How many times are you gonna cut the call, huh?" Tae spoke, "My calls can wait hyung. You are important." Yoongi sighed and said, "Work is important Tae. Come on attend the call." Tae nodded and attended the call. He had been ignoring all the calls from past two hours. He finished his call quickly and continued eating.