Chapter 40

Jungkook left the Kim mansion with his bike. He drove off towards none other than Eunwoo's apartment. He was not sure whether he was doing right or wrong but still he went there.

After sometime, he reached there and pulled off his bike just below his apartment. He removed his helmet and pulled out his phone and thought to call him first. He dialled his number but something stopped him from calling Eunwoo. He kept his phone back in his pocket and looked up towards the apartment's window.

He was tapping his foot on the road continously not knowing what to do. He mumbled and scolded himself, "Why you came here? Are you insane or what? Go back to mansion." He put his helmet back and mumbled, "Yeah... go back to the mansion. Come on Jungkook." He started his bike and was about to go but heard a familiar voice, "Jungkook!"

He turned around and saw Eunwoo standing there with a polybag in his hand. He most probably went to buy something from the convenience store. Jungkook removed his helmet and get off the bike and took his steps towards Eunwoo awkwardly. He didn't know what to say. He avoided eye contact with him and spoke, "A-actually, I was j-just passing by from here." "W-what? Just passing by?", asked Eunwoo. Jungkook just nodded his head. Eunwoo asked unsurely, "W-what were you doing in this area? Its far from the mansion."

"Ummm, I was just.......", said Jungkook while running his hand in his hair. Eunwoo's gaze went towards his knuckles which were bleeding a bit. He immediately went closer to Jungkook and held his hands and asked worridly, "What is this? What happened to your hands?" Jungkook pulled his hands back and said, "I-its nothing."

Eunwoo didn't said anything and held Jungkook's wrist and started dragging him upstairs to his apartment. Jungkook said, "I-its fine... leave me.. I will go." Eunwoo spoke still dragging him, "You are hurt and saying its fine. Are you insane?" Eunwoo sounded a little mad. Jungkook didn't said anything anymore and let him take to his apartment.

Eunwoo took him inside and made him sit on the sofa and put the polybag on the table. Then without saying anything, he went towards the tv cabinet to get the first-aid kit. He got the first-aid kit and placed it on the table in front of Jungkook. He sat beside Jungkook and opened the kit and took out some cleansing lotion and cotton first. He put a small amount of lotion on the cotton and said, "It will burn a little." Jungkook just hummed.

Eunwoo started cleaning his wounds while blowing on it. Jungkook was hissing in pain slightly. After cleaning the wound, Eunwoo took out a ointment and applied it on his wound and after than put a bandage on it. He then closed the first-aid kit and put it back and asked standing in front of Jungkook with crossed arms, "Can you tell me how you got these wounds?"

Jungkook looked at his lap fiddling with his fingers but didn't said anything. Eunwoo then picked up the polybag from the table and went towards the kitchen without saying anything. Jungkook glanced at him and saw him setting the stuff he bought in his kitchen and mumbled, "Is he mad at me now?"

Jungkook stood up and slowly went towards the kitchen. Eunwoo was putting some stuff in the kitchen's cabinet back-facing Jungkook. Jungkook went and grabbed the hem of Eunwoo's t-shirt and tucked it slightly. Eunwoo ignored him. Jungkook again tucked his t-shirt and said, "E-eunwoo..... talk to me please." Jungkook said this with the most adorable pout on his face and who was Eunwoo to ignore Jungkook anymore. Eunwoo's heart skipped a beat and he literally wanted to kiss those adorable pouty lips. But he can't do so, he gulped and controlled himself.

He then turned towards Jungkook and said softly, "I am sorry.... tell me what do you wanna say?" Jungkook looked at him with doe eyes and asked, "A-are you not mad at me anymore?" Eunwoo shook his head and said, "No... I am sorry to ignore you." Jungkook nodded and started rambling unsurely, "I.... I w-wanted to be with s-someone. I w-was feeling confused and lonely in the m-mansion. I was feeling guilty f-for always m-making Yoongi hyung w-worried. I w-want him to f-forgive me for whatever I did wrong till now b-but I don't know how to make him do that. You know what, hyung is very angry at Tae hyung and me. He is totally i-ignoring us and speaking coldly to us. I was on my bed trying to sleep but I c-couldn't. Many thoughts were coming in my mind. I was thinking too much about many things. I was confused and worried. I didn't know what to do. First, I was about to call you but I don't what happened to me and I picked up my bike and came here. I was about to go back but you stopped me and then------".