Chapter 55

In Jungkook's room

Jungkook came in his room with tears flowing from his eyes uncontrollably. He locked the door behind him and slided down against the door, crying hesterically. He kept crying and crying and crying. He hid his face in his knees and curled up on the floor hugging himself.

Tears were not stopping from his eyes. He didn't knew how to take the entire situation. No doubt, he was wrong to go there, at the spiral's base. It was pretty dangerous but he did that to protect his Yoongi hyung. He didn't knew that Yoongi would reach there and something like that would happen. His intention was not to hurt Yoongi, not even in his dreams when he now knew about the sufferings his hyung had gone through all his life.

He was heart-broken when Tae scolded him that harshly today. Taehyung was always the one who helped him in everything but now, he was not even there for him. Jungkook was not thinking about the physical pain Tae gave him today by beating him but the words he said, was piercing Jungkook's heart.

"Why he didn't l-listened to me? Am I this b-bad? Why?", mumbled Jungkook while crying hesterically and sobbing badly. "I know I hurted Yoongi hyung again today but... but... I w-wanted to p-protect him. W-why nobody is b-believing me?", mumbled Jungkook in broken voice.

He laid on the floor curling up like a ball and kept mumbling something while crying. Tears flowing continously from his eyes. He was broken.... completely broken. Tae's words were echoing in his mind,

"Don't you have any shame?"

"You hurted him again. Don't you feel a bit guilty."

"I will pray that Yoongi hyung will not forgive you easily this time."

"Should I ask hyung to assign a spy for you?"

More tears flowed from his eyes when Yoongi's voice echoed in his ears, "You forgot this easily. I abandoned you last time."

The word 'abandoned' was roaming in his mind. He suddenly sat straight while breathing heavily and quickly wiped his tears and spoke, "I... I have to ask for forgiveness from hyung... o-otherwise h-he will abandon me again. I... I c-can't live without hyung.... I n-need to apologize to him quickly."

He quickly got up from the floor and went to the washroom and washed his face. He looked into the mirror and said, "Do whatever you need to do Kim Jungkook but don't make him abandon you again. Make him forgive you. T-take whatever punishment he gives.... just make him forgive you." His eyes were reflecting fear. He was scared of his hyung abandoning him again.

Just then he heard his room's door knocking. He wiped his face and went towards the door and opened it. He saw Yoongi at the door with some files in his hand.

Jungkook gulped and stepped aside to let Yoongi in. Yoongi entered inside and put the files on the table and turned around to face Jungkook. Jungkook looked down with his hands at the back. He didn't wanted to show his bruised knuckles to Yoongi and to make him worry. Jungkook was preparing in his mind to ask for forgiveness from Yoongi.

Before he could say anything, Yoongi spoke, "You want to work for mafias right?" Jungkook just looked at Yoongi and didn't said anything. Yoongi spoke again, "Here... I got some work for you. Here are five files. You have to complete these files within two days." Jungkook's eyes widened and he looked at the files and spoke while stuttering, "A-all f-five of t-them?" Yoongi nodded and said strenly, "And if I didn't get the work completed on time, then noone will be worse than me. Understood?"

Jungkook nodded. Then he gathered all his courage and asked to Yoongi, "H-hyung, if I will complete this on time, will you forgive me?" "I will think about that later. Should I really forgive you, huh? After what you did?", said Yoongi. "I a-am s-sorry hyung... I did a h-huge mistake.... I am r-really feeling guilty... please don't abando----------", said Jungkook but was cut-off by Yoongi in between who spoke, "I am not here to listen to your sorry. So, do what I asked. Step aside, I need to go." Jungkook didn't said anything just stepped aside, leaving Yoongi's way.