Chapter 38

Morning in the Kim Mansion

Y/N came down the grand staircase of the Kim mansion, looking nervous. Taehyung saw her anxiety and approached her with a warm smile.

"Hey, you can do this," Taehyung said gently, putting a comforting hand on her shoulder". "Remember, we all believe in you. Just be yourself and show them why you should be a chairwoman."

Y/N smiled a little. "Thanks, Taehyung. I'll do my best."

"Your best is more than enough," he replied with a nod.

Taking a deep breath, Y/N left the mansion, feeling a bit more confident as she headed to Park Industries.

When Y/N arrived at Park Industries, Mr. Lee, greeted her, They walked to the conference hall where all the directors and shareholders were waiting. As she entered, everyone turned to look at her.

Y/N walked in with confidence, showing her authority. She took her seat at the head of the table, and the meeting began.

Park Industries was facing serious financial problems. Recent projects had failed, adding to their troubles. Y/N knew she had to present a strong plan to save the company. She stood up to speak.

"Good morning, everyone," Y/N began. "Thank you for being here. I've prepared a plan to fix our problems and make Park Industries successful again."

She outlined her strategy, explaining how to reduce costs, improve efficiency, and invest in new technologies. Some directors nodded in agreement, liking her ideas.

But Mr. Choi quickly interrupted. "Your ideas sound good, Y/N, but you don't have the experience to run such a big company. We need a leader who knows how to handle these issues. You just finished your business degree a few months ago. How can you solve all the problems we have?"

Many directors murmured in agreement, and Mr. Choi's supporters looked satisfied. He smirked, thinking he had won.

However, the Kim brothers were ready to defend Y/N. Namjoon spoke first. "Experience is important, Mr. Choi, but so is intelligence and fresh thinking. Y/N has shown both. During her short time at Kim Empire, the top company in Korea and one of the top five in Asia, she proved her skills."

Jin nodded. "She impressed everyone at Kim Empire during her internship. Her strategic thinking and effective execution are exactly what we need."

Jimin leaned forward. "Y/N may be young, but she's already shown she can handle pressure and deliver results."

Mr. Choi wasn't convinced. "You can't compare a two-month internship to running a multinational corporation. The stakes are too high."

Taehyung jumped in. "But her success at Kim Empire proves she can handle high-pressure situations. She turned around struggling projects and made significant contributions."

Jungkook added, "Y/N's approach is exactly what we need. She understands the modern business world and knows how to use it to our advantage."

Y/N stood firm, addressing the room again. "I understand the concerns about my experience, but I have a clear vision for Park Industries, and I am committed to making it happen. I believe in working together, using everyone's expertise to solve our problems."

The debate continued, with Mr. Choi and his supporters doubting Y/N, while the Kim brothers passionately supported her. Finally, it was time to vote.

The room was tense as the votes were counted. After a few moments, the decision was announced: Y/N had been elected chairwoman.

Y/N stood at the head of the table, the new chairwoman of Park Industries. The room buzzed with excitement, except for Mr. Choi, who fumed silently at his failed attempt to take over the company.