Chapter 26

Taehyung's P.O.V.

Watching the same sence again and again made my blood boil as I gulped another glass of liquor to stop myself from doing anything stupid. My eyes are swallon with the amount of tears drained from it. From other it is due to excessive consumption of alcohol but I am crying.

I am unable to safe my wife, not only from my enemies but from the devil inside me. I loved her, I still do but the ghost of my dead
drems always haunt me. Y/n is feisty so was Yuna, I bare all her tantrums like it's a blessing to me, I make sure she knows I can't survive without her, I served my heart infront of her in silver plater and what she did?

I chuckled painfully as more tears dropped from my eyes.

She throwed back that heart on my face.

I closed my eyes tightly trying my best to supress the sob as I don't know why I am crying anymore. Is it because of pain I got in past or the pain I gave to someone I love?

But I know one thing, it isn't enough. Crying isn't enough, giving excuses for my actions are not enough.

I sure wasn't able to cherish my Babydoll.

I surely wasn't able to protect my wife, but I will save her with my life if I have to.

I looked at the screen where she was few seconds ago. "I am coming my love."

Gulping the glass I threw it, shattering into millions of pieces as I smirked.

I am going to crush their bone just like this but won't kill them. They will live with that pain. I will make them live.

Turning around I walked out, to save her.

Author's P.O.V.

Sweat dripping from Jungkook's head as he storming inside the dark corridor. He cursed under his breath as he saw the men preparing.

Does Taehyung lost his mind? How can he do this without even informing others, especially at the mid of night.

Jungkook is glad that one of his men called him to inform the motives of Taehyung. He was quite sleepy that time after releasing the
frustration on a club bunny, but the moment he knew it, all the sleep flied from his senses like it was never there.

Sighing heavily he walked faster before the fear takes best out of him and he do something stupid. He and Jimin knows Taehyung better than anybody and if you want the boy to obey, leave the arrogance and anger
on the door.

Taehyung is a nice person but not to everyone and Jungkook isn't really eager to see that side of him when he is already hurt.

Halting his steps in front of the out of the hall Jungkook give another thought to it, is he doing right, isn't he hurting him like
this.

"Fuck it." He said getting inside the Taehyung's mansion to see so many gaurds rushing all around the room but his breath hitched as he
saw Taehyung's gun pointing at him, ready to take his life.

Jungkook froze for a second as his will to be right weakening that moment. He don't know if coming here is the best decision?

Taehyung pulled back the gun, tucking it at the back of his weast before grabbing another one as Jungkook took a breath of relief as he
walked inside.

"Hyung what are you doing?" Jungkook asked as he was again aimed by
another gun but this time it didn't stopped him.

"What are you doing here?" Taehyung asked coldly while hiding the small gun into his boot before checking the knife hidden inside
another one.