chapter 18

Kim Mansion

Taehyung: did you find her

Men2: s... sorry....m..mr.kim but --- "before he completed his words he took his gun and shot one of his man. His lifeless body fell on the floor. Others look at him shocked and terrified."

Taehyung: you guys are all useless... can't you even caught a single girl. "He angrily yelled and about to shoot another men jin stopped him."

Jin: STOP IT TAEHYUNG.

Taehyung: who the hell are you to stop me? You're also one of the reason of she escaped. Why don't you stop her when she run. You know na how much I love her and want her in my life, but still you let her go. Why did you do that hyung. Why?

Jin: I let her go because that was good for her. You forced her to marry you, you really think after this marriage she I'll love you and happily live with you. Never taehyung... she'll never love you, instead she only hate you.

Taehyung: I don't care she hate me. I'll make her love me back. Although she doesn't love me my love is enough  for both of us.  

Jin: Stop acting like crazy man. just Like you can't force yourself to like someone The same way You can't force her to like you. Love can't be force. If it is forced. Then, It is not really love.

Taehyung: yes you're right hyung, I'm crazy for her....This crazyness will never end. If you want me to see happy then help me to find her. Because she is the only cure of my crazyness. "With that he left the room."

Days passed but still he couldn't find her because of that he became restless, he  searching her everywhere but he couldn't find her anywhere. He didn't sleep nor eat properly. His condition getting worst every day passed.

Now the only thing going on his mind that is y/n. He need her in his life. She is only can cure of him.  He regrets on some of the ways he treated her. Those another moments he didn't. His brothers worried about him. Now he behaving like psychopath.

He already found that blackpink and miss grey help her to escape from wedding . He took them into his basement and started to torture them, even tried to kill them but jin stopped him to do that.  But taehyung didn't stop to torturing them. He only give them one meal for one day. Jin and namjoon stopped advising him...jimin and jungkook helping him to find y/n.

TAEHYUNG POV

Another annoying day. I groaned and I get up from my bed and head into the bathroom. After few min later I come out from bathroom as I wrap a towel around me and walk to my dresser to find suit. then I started to change. Finally I done getting dress.

I head down stairs and meet my brother's. They ask me to eat with them. But I refused. And walk away from there. I don't eat much these days, nor sleep.  I repeat the same thing I have been doing for the past month. Wake up, go to work, attending every meeting, asking to my friends about her, and sleep. 

Namjoon: hyung... I'm really worried about taehyung...his condition getting worst every day passed. I'm scared to he'll change old taehyung. His obsession getting stronger day by day.

Jin: I can understand you namjoon but we can't do anything in this matter. Only y/n can change him.

Namjoon: If only she could make him happy, then I'll help taehyung to find her. I want see my brother happiness.  "He said went out mansion. Others also went office."

Jin mind: I just hope you change our tae with your love. "He sighed."

As I enter my company, everyone bowed and greeted me but i ignored them and went to my cabin and sit down. I called Irene and asked her about today schedule. And she started to explain everything. I just nodded and told her to arrange the meeting  with Mr.lang. she nodded and bowed then left.