Chapter 15

I slowly open my eyes and look around. The rays of the sun came into the room through the window. I also heard the birds chirping. That sound was like music to listen and it's calmed my mind.  I smiled and tried to get up from bed but then I felt weight on my waist. 

  I look at the person and it's taehyung he hugged my waist and sleeping peacefully. He looks cute and calm when he sleeping.  I rised my hand and went to touch his face but I stopped myself when I remember last night.

  I immediately tried to push his hand and        get up from bed but his grip become tightened and he open his eyes and look at me. I gulped and my breath become heavy. He pull me closer to him. I can feel his breath on my ears. I flinched and tried move but he holding me tightly.

Taehyung: why you always tried to runaway from me doll? I just hate it when you do that. "He whispered in my ears. and rise his hand so I scared and close my eyes."

Y/n: please.... taehyung don't hurt me. "Tears streaming down my eyes."

Taehyung felt strong pain his heart. After see her like this. He slowly wiped her tears from her cheeks and spoke softly.

Taehyung: I love you my doll...I won't hurt you. Please believe me no one in this world can love you this much except me. "I opened my eyes and stare at his eyes.  It's showing care and love for me. Now he looks totally different person.

Every word he said seemed true to me.  But my breath stopped when I remember last night. How he tried to rape me, how he torture me. How he shout at me. I just scared of him. He is a monster. I never love monster like him."

Y/n: but I don't love you taehyung.  "I said slowly. After hear that his face turn into emotionaless. I scared and get up from bed and about to go washroom but he pull me bed again. and sit beside me"

Taehyung: why....why don't you love me y/n? I'm a young, rich, powerfull  business man, and look handsome too. I had everything you could ever wish. Then why you always ignoring me.

Y/n: I'm not a slut taehyung.  Who loves you for your fucking money and your look. you can have all the money and power in the world but you can't buy my love using that because it's precious and priceless for me.

I never wish to have a rich life partner. I always wanted to have a life partner who cared and loved me. Someone who I can trust and respect me.  But what you done taehyung, You kidnapped me, you tried to rape me, and  You tortured me physically and mentally, Do you think I will trust and love you even after this? Never... never in my life. " I yelled. he gritted his teeth in anger."

Taehyung: you have to love me doll  whether you like it or not.   After tomorrow you will officially going to become mine... only mine then no one can seperate us.

Y/n: what you mean? "I asked confused He smirked and replied."

Taehyung: tomorrow we are getting married doll.  We are going to be husband and wife.  "He said with smile."

Y/n: No I won't marry you. 

Taehyung: This marriage will happen and no one can stop this.  If you're planning to run away from me again then drop it up now, because it will never happen.  You can never escape from me.  "He said firmly. And get up from the bed and walk towards to the door but she stopped him."

Y/n: taehyung beg you. please. let me go, i don't want marry you. "I kneel infront of him and started to beg for my freedom."

He bend her level and grabbed her hair then made her look at him. His eyes clearly showing how he angry he is now.

Taehyung: You can't deny this marriage doll because when i saw you, you lost all your freedom. now your my doll. You'll do whatever I say, Got It. Now go and fresh up and don't worry about clothes I had already bought the clothes you needed. "He said and went out the room leave her helpless and crying mess."