Chapter 34

South Korea (seoul)

Taehyung mansion.

Taehyung was sitting in the living room reading files, then lucas walked towards him hurriedly.

Mr.Kim... "he called him nervously. Taehyung turn and look at him confused, because he never seen lucas nervous."

What happened lucas? Is anything serious? "He ask and look at him with concern. "

A stone heart man and merciless mafia who kill countless people for his benifits, looks at his body guard concern, because lucas is the second person after jimin  who stood by him in his difficult times. For others lucas is just a mere servent of kim brothers and loyal dog of taehyung, but for taehyung he is loyal friend. They have been friends since childhood. Jimin , taehyung, lucas All three trained at the same place and  they went same schools and University too. Taehyung doesn't have much friends because of his family background. His father is a biggest business man in Korea so most of people want to be with him for his father's money. They're not loyal. They want to use taehyung for their benifits so he avoid everyone and behave to them coldly. Lucas is not only the personal body guard of taehyung but also the director of the Kim Empire's legal team. He graduated from SNU Law School and he was in topper of his batch. They behave boss and employee in front of the other people but in private time they behave like friends. lucas wouldn't hesitate to give his life for taehyung. Taehyung knows very well that's why he trust him lot.

Mr Kim.... Mr.Park...is dead." He said in low voice.... taehyung eyes widened in shock he throws his file on couch and  quickly stand up.

Do you even know what are you saying? "He yelled little."

I'm telling the truth, Mr.Park died in a car accident. All the news channels in South Korea are talking about this only. "Taehyung immediately took the TV remote form table
and turned it on.

Breaking News

A successful South Korean businessman died after a sport utility vehicle (SUV) he were travelling in fell into the Golden Gate Bridge in San Francisco, California on Friday early morning. The deceased have been identified as Park Kwang Sik. The accident happened around 3am (KST). He was drives car faster so he lost control of the vehicle and it rammed the retaining wall of the bridge on the right side and plunged into the river. Fire and rescue service personnel rescued him but unfortunately on the way of hospital he died. His  body were taken to  UCSF medical centre in san francisco.

Taehyung watched the news in shock. Lucas placed his hand on his shoulder and called him.

Mr Kim....what should we do now? How we'll inform this to Mrs.Kim. "he ask worriedly."

We can't let y/n know about this news.."he said serious tone."

But..."taehyung stopped him and look at him coldly."

I said no lucas. "He yelled." I can't see my doll broken and do you forgot what doctor said she just recovered so we have to take care of her carefully. If we gave her stress, she will get sick mentally. I won't let that happen at any cost. "He said frustratedly."

While they were talking, they heard something fall and break loudly.  Hearing the noise they both turned around and saw she was standing a behind them hearing everything, they both were shocked to see that. She walks towards them the news is still going on TV  she look at TV and tears started to streaming down from her eyes.

Dad..."she said in her low tone. Taehyung slowly walk towards her and called her softly."

Y/n...."he called her but she didn't respond. She just looking at the TV blankly and shacking her head as not to agree the news flashing on it."