Chapter 16

Y/N POV

Today is the most important day of my life because today is my wedding day and my heart aches when I think about it my life is going to turn into complete hell. I was sitting alone in my room. Emma and Ella come into my room. and call me softly.

Ella: miss y/n....you have to go venue mr.kim send limousine for you. "I look at them tears eyes and nodded. They look at me pity. I know they're helpless here. I get up from my bed and walk behind them."

As we reach front door I meet taehyung trusted men lucas with some guards. He bowed and lead me to limousine. And open the back seat door for me and i get into limo. He went to passenger seat and sat down and signalled to driver to drive.

Few minutes later we reach venue. And I get down the car. Lucas take me to the dressing room. I entered the room and then Lucas close the door behind me and leave 2 guards infront of the room to protect me. I look around the room it's really luxurious and elegant. Then a beautiful woman enter the room. She is middle of 30's. She smiled and walk towards me.

sara: Hello miss I'm your stylist. My name is sara. "I nodded. She took me to a chair and start working on my hair and everything. After while later she finished make-up."

Sara: wow...miss y/n you look so beautiful. If mr.kim saw you now he will never take off his eyes from you. "She said teasingly. I smiled sadly."

Y/n: I want to be alone for a while.....so can you please leave me alone sometime.

Sara: ofcourse....I can understand, your nervous so take your time. "She said and walk out the room. Leave me alone there."

I was standing in front of mirror. Now I wearing a expenive and beautiful weeding dress, but seeing myself in a wedding dress in a mirror make me a disgusting. every girls will be happy on their wedding day and their heart fluttered because the man that they love was going to marrying them.

and they dream to have a beautiful family with their life partner but for me this marriage is only a nightmare. I just want to wake up from this nightmare but I can't because it's real. I was in my deep thought then I heard door open sound I turn and look at the person. It's non another then my besties and my eomma. I immediately run towards her and hug her tightly and cried my heart out. she hug me back and patted my back.

Miss grey: y/n.. sweety... please stop crying... please. "She pull out hug and wiped my tears."

Y/n: I want this to be over already.

Miss grey: I know sweety what you feel...but don't worry. It will all be over soon. "I look at her confused."

Y/n: what you mean eomma.

Miss grey: We are here to save you from this marriage.

Y/n: huh...but how?

Jennie: you don't have to worry about that we already planned everything. "Then they started to explain the plan. I just listen carefully."

Y/n: unnie..... I'm really scared what if I failed to escape and he found you guys are the one who helped me. he'll kill you all. I don't want you guys get hurt because of me.

Rose: don't worry about us y/n...he won't do anything to us. Now you just focus on yourself.

Y/n: how can I runaway from here....his men's always around me. If I tried to run they will easily catch me. "I said worriedly."

Jisoo: don't worry we'll take care of them. "She said while smirking."

Miss grey: sweety now wear this "she takes the shoes from her back and give to me." I nodded and take off my heals and then wear shoes."