chapter 8

Y/N POV

When I enter office I heard 2 girls talking about yesterday incident, so I stopped in my track and started to listen their conversation. 

Girl1: hey, did you know Mr.taehyung fired clara and mia.

Girl2: huh??...but why?

Girl1: clara is the one who insert virus in y/n's laptop, and Mr.taehyung found that, so he immediately fired them. and also he warned everyone if anyone tried to hurt y/n in any way, he would fire that person too. ,

She looks at her with shock and spoke

Girl2: I don't know what y/n done to mr.taehyung. before she come into this office. He never care about anyone, but now he changed lot. Because of her he even threatened us. Clara was right, she such a whore.

Girl1: yahhh....  Stop saying like this about her. I know nothing about her character. but it's good that we are stay away from her, because I don’t want to be fired like Clara and Mia.

Girl2: yeah...I agree with you. We should stay way from her. "They get back to their work."

After heard everything my blood started to boiled. How dare she tried to destroy my career. I really want kill her but I control my anger to thought they got their punishment for their sin. i sighed and get back to my work.

TIME SKIP

Y/n is arranging her things for her next meeting suddenly soojin run towards her. Y/n look at her confused face.

Y/n: soojin-na..... what happened, why did you run towards me like this?

Soojin: y/n, did you heard the news?

Y/n mind: what news she talking about. Is that taehyung fired Clara and mia?

Y/n: yes, I heard.... taehyung fired clara and mia, and they deserve that. "I said calmly."

Soojin: I'm not talking about that y/n.

Y/n: then.. what?

Soojin took her phone and open the live news channel app and shows the news.

On phone

News reader: the famous business man  jackson wang found dead in the blue  whale hotel last night.  Cobs suspect he was brutally murdered by Asia's most dangerous mafia gang bangtan.

Y/n look at the screen with windened  filled  almost shocked eyes. Then y/n read whole information on news.

New reader: According to sources, jackson wang was murdered by Asia's most wanted criminal...KT. he is the leader of bangtan. The cause of his death is still unknown to the cabs and the NIS  .... But after many years later this kind of brutal murder took place in Korea.  And according to the NIS investigation the KT is, who was behind his murder, he killed a lot of people, but the cabs could not find any evidence against him. And most importantly this time also the cabs still has no evidence against him and his crimes.

Y/n is completely frozen heard the news. Soojin look at her y/n and her face become tensed watching y/n's  worried and feared face.

Soojin: y/n....are you alright? When happened to you?

Y/n: j... jackson oppa. "She said tears eyes."

Soojin: oppa? You know him?

Y/n: he is my mom's bestfriend son and my childhood friend?  We grow up together. During my vacations I always goes to China and spend the days with Jackson oppa. He is really nice person and he treats me like his own sister. He always call me and ask me how I'm doing but nowadays because of his heavy work he stopped to call me but I never thought that he'll leave me like this. "Tears streaming down from my cheeks."