Chapter 31

TAEHYUNG POV

I reached the Kim Mansion. I get down my car and walk towards the entrance but two guards stopped me from entering. I gave them death glare.

Master Taehyung... sorry you can't enter in mansion. "The guard at door said apologies tone."

how dare stop me...if I was old taehyung i would kill him right here but now my first priority is my doll. I want to meet her no matter what. So i control anger and talk to him calmly as much as possible.

May i know why? "I asked and look at him my cold eyes."

Master jin...He has ordered us not to let you into the mansion. We cannot disobey his order.

Do you think you can stop Kim taehyung?. " He shivered hear my cold voice." I simply don't care who ordered you... I'll go ....stop me,if you can " I pushed guards away from the door and entered the mansion."

As i enter the living room i saw my brothers walk towards me angrily.

You are not welcome here mr.kim taehyung. "Jungkook growl in anger and i glare at him

i wanna meet her. "I replied calmly."

For what? To hurt her again, to give her pains. "His sharp words stab in my heart. My tears start flowing."

I would love to kill myself before hurting her. " My voice cracked, and look at him with glossy eyes."

What a drama king, You would have won an award if you had acted the way in film. "He mocked."

Shut up..jungkook. "jimin yelled angrily. " I agreed... everything he did to her was an unforgivable, but now he regret it for all..so please let him meet her once. " He tried to convince hyungs."

Jimin Hyung....how can you still support him? Have you forgotten what happened last time he visited her? "The younger question him angrily.'

I didn't jungkook....that time she is not fully recovered but she is stable now and her condition improved lot. "

Do you forget what doctor said taehyung is not fully reason for her condition... there is something hunting her before, so stop blaming him for everything. "Jungkook scoffed hearing jimin."

Whatever....i won't let him meet her. "The youngest said furiously."

And I want to see that how will you stop him. " They both glared at eachother."

JUST STOP IT....."jin yelled and trun towards taehyung who standing there silently."

Tae... i know you regret for your mistakes but we can't forgive nor forget you are the one who put her in this situation. After lots of struggle she finally coming back to her old self, so If you really love her then leave her alone. "Jin hyung said frimly."

Hyung...How can you become cruel to you own brother? I love her.. hyung. I can't live without her. "I cried." I only know how I will survive these three months without seeing her....please...allowing me to see her at least once. "I placed infront him."

Noo... you're not allowed to meet her. Get out from here, and stop saying you love her.... your just obsessed with her. "He shout in anger and looks at me with his cold gaze."

Hearing their yells miss grey come out from kitchen and her face turn cold seeing taehyung there, but she stands in the corner quality to don't want to involve in their business.

Jungkook grabs taehyung arm and dragged him out the house. Everyone watching that silently. That when taehyung eyes fell on miss grey and he pushed jungkook and walk towards miss grey and hugged her tightly.