chapter 28

Taehyung was sitting in a chair in the corner of the room enjoying the view infront him. The one who ruined his younger brother happiness was hanging in the middle of the room and his body was drenched with his own blood, and other two people also hanging with him. it's been more than a week he torturing them. He already found that they're not behind y/n's missing but still he torturing them continuously. He didn't kill them nor let them go. He just kept torturing them. It gives some peace to his wounded heart. He used his all power to find his doll, but no use off it. She just disappeared like dust that mingled with the wind and became invisible. in which money and power, he thought he could buy whatever he wants and control whoever he wanted.  Neither of those helped him to find his doll.

Taehyung pov

I get up from the my seat and slowly walk towards them. My men's using these people's like punching bag.  It's really satisfying seeing their condition. I smirked evily.

It's been more than a week and still I can't find my doll  I have no idea where she is or how she is doing. With each passing day the fear of something happening to her is killing me. She vanished from my life as if she was not in my life and everything i had been dreaming all this time, but I know nothing can be more true than her. if she can't exist, then neither can this world exist nor people in it. 

These days were worse than hell for me. My mind can't stop thinking of any person who can abduct her while my heart was never normal. Always racing, always fearing for the things a woman can't bear. 

Everytime I close my eyes, images of her being thrown in front of wolves comes, wolves who behave like humans. 

My soul shivered remembering the condition of Jeona. I loved her like my sister but Y/n, she is my life. I will never be able to stand her in this condition, it will kill me. I will never be as vulnerable as right now, when I am finding her with whole might. 

Hyung's said I am turning crazy for the girl who doesn't even love me but they don't understand that I love her and even if she never returned my feelings still it's my responsibility to  keep her safe. 

In the normal circumstances I would have left her alone, but not now when she needs me. What kind of person will I be if I leave my woman alone when she needs me the most. 

Keeping the hand on my chest beneath which my heart is racing like it wanted me to die this instant, like he can't bear anymore of this torture. But right now I can't even submit to death, I will fight from death if I have to until she is in my embrace. After that I don't care if death takes me. 

In these days with the constant fear for her, I realised this money and power for which I devoted my whole life is worthless. The ego which I think is me is nothing but the wall which never lets me feel the pain of others, pain of my own loved one's. 

I never regretted being a mafia ever as much as I regretted in these few days. Sorrow never touched me, even when I killed countless people, compassion never sprouts in my heart when my victims plead for mercy. 

"Please be safe." I pleaded to Y/n who I don't know is in which condition right now. 

How unfair it is to target the weak when they can't get towards me. Why had they taken my queen, it's better they would have killed me. 

Hadn't you done the same?

My inner soul asked as Jennie's face in front of my eyes. She was also innocent but I released all the anger of her mother to her. It was never her fault when that greedy woman betrayed our dad and killed him, she was just a kid and I hated her like she herself killed dad. Even when she was the most broken from that incident. Today my heart clenched because of all the injustice I did to my doll and my sister.