Chapter 11

TAEHYUNG POV

After see my doll in his amrs, I completely lost my sence and my eyes turn dark because of anger and I really want kill that bastard and colour myself with his blood. How dare he touch my girl. I walk towards them but my stupid brother's come between us.

Taehyung: finally I got you doll. "He said with dark smirk."

Y/N POV

My heart completely stopped when I hear his deep and husky voice. He holding me in his arms, I look at his face and a chill ran down my spine watching his sinful gaze. tried to push him away from me,

But i failed instead of he grabbed my waist more tightly and pulled me more closer to his body and my breasts touched with his hard chest making me a little gasped and he looks at me with smirk. Holding me so close to him, and I felt the everything around me froze,

my breathing rate completely stopped when I look at his cold eyes. I want to run away from him and never want to see him again but now I found myself completely lost in his eyes. He looks at me like he got possessed my eyes.

Taehyung: didn't I warn you to stay away from men's? Then why don't you listen to me? And I don't like when other men's near you except me. "His words make me come back to my sence and I look at him angrily."

Y/n: who are you to order me....huh? And I'm also don't like when you near me. "I said firmly."

Taehyung: y/n....stop it....you make me angry.

Y/n: do I look like I'm care. I don't fucking care about you. I just want get for away from you.

He smirk and replied

Taehyung: do think get away from me it would be easy for you doll? I never let you leave my side even you wants too. and you have to come with me sooner or later. Because you belongs to kim taehyung, only mine.

Y/n: in your dreams taehyung. I belongs to myself. I never let you claim me. "The eyes turn darken and his grip become stronger. I felt fire in his touch. He looks at me with his burning eyes and spoke."

Taehyung: think before spoke anything or else you'll regret It in future.  He said cold and threatening voice.

By listing him I got shiver run down my spine. But I don't want show him I'm weak so I hide my fear and give him glare and spoke."

Y/n: you don't have to worried about my future Mr.kim, because You have no place in there.

Suddenly the lights become bright and I push him slowly becoming I don't want create any scene here and look at him who staring at me mixed emotions anger, pain hurt and rage.

She immediately turned around and stormed out from there without even looking back at him and leave him alone standing there. He just watching her disappearing figure.

Y/n walk back to her place and sat with her friends. They look at her questioning face. She noticed that and look at them annoyingly.

Y/n: what? If you want ask anything to me, you can ask me? "I said irritated tone.'

Jisoo: you seem like so close with kim Brothers. Especially taehyung.  Do you like him? "She ask serious Tone."

Y/n: No!!! Infact I hate him.

Jennie: then why don't you just stay away from him?

Y/n: you really think I didn't try. I tried my best to stay away from him but he always comes to me.

MEANWHILE

Jace: here the money, give this drink to that girl "he said pointing at y/n." And if you did any mistake then you'll never see tomorrow. "The waiter gulped and nodded."