Chapter 20

I wake up in the morning the next day. i found myself lying alone on the soft and comfy mattress. I roamed my eyes around the room looking for that one person who I hate most in this world. i felt happy and sighed in relief when i found out that he isn't inside the room, but my happiness faded when I saw him walking out of the bathroom with just a towel wrapped around his perfect body. His eyes cover with his smooth and silky hair and water dropped down from his hair. 

Taehyung: Done staring at me doll? "That's when I realise I were stared at his slightly exposed upper body for a long time, and when our eyes met I immediately looked away. He smirk and walk towards me. My breathe hitched when he comes near me. He sat down next to me and gently grabbed my face and turned towards him. We stared at eachother eyes. "

Taehyung: Don't be shy doll. I'm all yours and you can watch me for as long as you want, I don't mind it at all. "He smirk and I really wanted to vanish at smirk from his face."

Y/n: don't you dare to touch me with your flirty hand MR.KIM TAEHYUNG . I shout and push his hand from my face and tried to get down from the bed but he grabbed my hand and push me on the bed again and hovering over me. And look at me with his deadly eyes. Drops of water from his hair fell on my face. I use my all strength to push him but he pull me towards him again. The more I will push him, the more he pull me towards him. He angrily gritted his teeth and pinned my both hand against bed. I'm scared...my body started to sweat badly because of fear.

Y/n: what are you doing tae..taehyung.. leave me. "I plead under him and tears escaped from my eyes unknowingly, but it doesn't affect him."

Taehyung: oh doll..why are you crying? he said sarcastically and wiped my tears gently from my cheeks. I don't even done anything to you yet. "My heart beating faster. I can feel how much he enjoying my helpless State." wheather you like or not You'll be mine for years. did you get that ? he said and touched my lips and started to rubbed my bottom lips with his thumb. I felt disgusted and scared. He is looking at my lips like a hungry beast."

Taehyung: I hunger of your taste. your smell make me impatient for you. i feel like your soul touching mine. You're my addition and my obsession. You're my everything I want and need in my life. Your lips make me vulnerable. I wants to taste it badly. "he learn towards me. My heart beat faster. I immediate turned my face another side. He growled seeing my behaviour. He grabbed my chin harshly and turn that towards him. I started to struggle under him."

Taehyung: it's useless doll...the more you struggle the more you'll get hurt, so stop struggling. "He said calmly but I can feel the darkness behind his words."

Y/n: pl... please let me go taehyung.... your hurting me. "I said between sobs."

Taehyung: okay fine. I'll let you go, but before that you have to play with me I'll leave you if you win the game. "He looks at her with his evil smirk."

Y/n mind: I know he is planning something on his mind...I will never fall for his tricks.

Y/n: I don't wanna play any game with you...let me go." I struggle more."

Taehyung: oh my baby, do you really think you have any other option left instead of playing with me? "I looks at him terrified and he right I'm helpless infront him."

Y/n: what if you don't leave me.. after I won the game. "He giggle and replied."

Taehyung: don't worry doll... I'm man of my words, So let's start the game. The game is. I'll ask you some questions...you have to answer my every questions with in a min. if you don't answer me on time or the answer doesn't satisfy me, I will punish you badly, so doll think before you answer. "I gulped and nodded."