Chapter 30

Y/N POV

I was in an unknown house.  I don't know where I am now.  I slowly walked into the house and saw a couple playing with their child.  They look happy.  I smiled unknowingly watching them enjoying their time with their baby.  I stood smiling at them.  Suddenly the lights off.  I can only see darkness.  After a few seconds the lights came on and the beautiful atmosphere turned terrifying.  The whole room is messy.  I looked for a couple, but they weren't there.  I couldn't understand what was really going on.  Everything changed in the blink of an eye.

I heard a loud explosion and the house caught fire. I immediately tried to open the door but it was locked from outside.  I screamed for help but to no avail. The fire gets higher and it's spreading all over the house. I got panicked and don't know how to get out from there. Then i heard a kid crying sound. My eyes widened in shock to remember that kid. I searched the kid but i can't find her because of fire and heavy smoke. The temperature increases every passing second and my body burning in heat. The kid crying sound echoed all over the house, so i get deep inside the house to search her without caring my life. 

My body froze at the horrifying sight before my eyes.  A couple seconds ago were happily playing with their child infront of me, now lying lifeless on the floor.  The woman's clothes were torn and her body was covered in pool of blood.  The man was badly beaten and stabbed several times.  Both of them were brutally murdered.  Tears flowed from my eyes when I saw that little child crying helplessly next to their lifeless body.  Suddenly a man came out of nowhere and dragged the child with him. she screams for help.  I run towards her to save but again darkness surrounds me

I felt like I was drowning in water.  I tried to open my eyes but there was only darkness everywhere and I couldn't see anything.  Every time I tried to swim out of the water, but I was sinking deeper into the water.  I struggle to breathe properly.  My body lost energy and finally I gave up my efforts, I closed my eyes and sank into the water.

I heard someone keep calling my name shaking my body and I opened my eyes with a heavy breath.  Once I calmed down I looked around and saw the Kim brothers and Jimin and Jungkook surrounding me and they looked at me worriedly..

I'm i have nightmare again? But why does it seem real to me? It's hunting me down.

I look at them confused. Where I'm? Why they're here? Did they took me back to taehyung? If then where is he?  Lot of questions going on my mind.

Jin pov

We brought y/n to Kim Mansion. She still in her unconscious state. My heart filled with anger as I thought that Taehyung was responsible for her situation. Jimin called lucas and send taehyung with him to his mansion, and order lucas to look after him. I can understand jimin concern for taehyung. After all he is his soulmate.

As he said we're all also one of the reason for his condition. Taehyung was a very small child when our mother left us and he never got mother love.  Dad was also overwhelmed by the sadness of losing his beloved wife.  Me and namjoon we both are one who looked after him.  Since young he is brilliant and never failed to achieve what he set his mind to. He was kind and loveable kid but

After our father's second marriage, his character changed.  Our step mother was very cruel to him.  She torture him everyday. Just because of  he is the next heir of our father's business. He ensure her every torture only for our father.

We know she just married our father for his  money, but we never thought she'll kill him for his property. This incident caused a great hurt in our heart. He turn merciless and We also do not try to change this character. At the end he killed her brutality, and become KT the most dangerous mafia.