chapter 32

Y/n pov

Taehyung brought me back to this hell again but difference is, this time I come here with my will. We get down the car and i stared at the mansion. This place has only given me misery nothing else. The person standing next to me and smiling is the cause of all my suffering. We slowly walk towards the mansion. As we enter the living room. My eyes are widened in shock. "Is it the same mansion i live 3 months before." He changed the interior dark into colourful and the entire mansion is decorated with my favorite flowers.

i saw guards and maids presenting there. They immediately bowed infront of us and greeted me. Taehyung clear his throat and started to speak.

Listen everyone my doll is my queen and she is going to rull this house from now on, so you all should to listen her every command and follow her every order. If i know anyone disobey her then be prepared to face the consequences for your actions. "He said warning tone and looks at them dangerously."

Yes master ."Everyone bowed their heads and said in unison. No one dared to look into his eyes. I can see their fear.....deathly fear."

I listen his words silently. he turn towards me and his dark eyes turn soft and he smiled innocently.

Let's go doll. I have surprise for you. "He said with smile and i look at him confused."

He took me to our bedroom and open it. He renovated the room according to my likes. I feel so happy and a smile appeared on my lips without realizing it. The room looks beautiful and colourful. I look around the room with shining eyes.

Do you like it doll? "He ask excitedly to know my answer and i nodded my head with smile."

I'm so glad that you like it....I want creat happy memories with you. Let start our new journey. "He said happily and tried to hold my hand but i moved back that made him sad."

I glare at him and spoke " don't you dare to touch me... I'm not here to live happily with you.... I'm here because of that stupid contract....i still hate you and you can't change my mind....Don't think you can make me fall into your trap again by showing this fake love of yours it will never happen, because I know who you're and I know very well that you will do whatever it takes to get what you want. So stay away from me. "I said frimly."

If you tried to force me again then I'll kill myself and leave this world forever. "He looks at me with this stopped breaths."

Please don't say like this again.... your words
stab in my heart...."the pain in his eyes is speechless." I promise, I'll never force you... never in my life. "He cried silently."

When will you stop this drama taehyung? I know one day you are going to show your true self so I will never believe in your lies. ""He looks at me sadly with tears."

I don't know why heart hurt seeing him like this....no y/n don't fell on his trap. a monster like him will never change. I struggle it off my thoughts and look at him coldly.

From now on we'll live separate rooms, so get out of here. "I said coldly and points my finger towards entrance."

But..."before he complete his sentence..I cut him off in middle."

I signed the contract that we would live in the same house together for six months, not that we would share the same room together, so are you leaving this room or should I leave from here? "He sighed and wipes his tears and look at me painfully."

You don't need go anywhere doll. I'll go. "He packed his things and went out the room with heavy hearted. I closed the door and went to fresh up.
.
.
.
I get bored to stay in that room so i walk downstairs and went to kitchen. Everyone was busy preparing breakfast. I saw head of the maid and she commanding to everyone work fast because taehyung gets very angry if the work is not done on time. I got evil plan to make taehyung suffer. I smirked and walk towards her and called her softly. She immediately turn towards me with smile.