Chapter 12

Taehyung: tried to escape from me? But there's no escape from this sinner doll. You already trapped by me. "He said and dragged her with him."

Y/n: leave me taehyung..."I shout with tears but he doesn't care about her tears. He just forcefully dragging her with him. "

Taehyung: shut the fuck up y/n. "He yelled making her flinched. Others look at her pity."

Jin: tae --- " taehyung turn and gave him.death glare and spoke."

Taehyung: hyung....stay away from this matter. I warn you, this time if anyone tried to enter between us then you'll see my worst side. "He said firmly and dragged her with him."

He dragged her inside a room and close the door.

Y/n: let me go..."i scream and struggle to get out from his grip."

Taehyung: never. . it's not so easy to escape from me doll." After hear him her eyes windened and she looks at him with fear."

Y/n: get away from me monster.... I'll tell everyone that how pathetic fucker you're and make sure you'll pay for killing and hurting so many people. "She yelled at his face."

Taehyung inner devil started to come out hearing her hateful words. He forcefully pinned her against the wall. Her body started to trembled watching his soul burning gaze. He twisted her both wrist behind her."

Y/n: you fucking basterd take off your hands. My whole body felt disgusting when you touch me. "She yelled and glaring at him that making him fuming with more rage and he tightened his grip around her wrist and she hissed in pain."

Taehyung: touching is nothing doll, I can do more then that to you. Because you belongs to me, your every inch of body only belongs to this kim taehyung. "He leaned a little near her and inhaled her fragrance."

Taehyung: your smell is so good doll. "He whispered into her ears. She felt disgusting."

Taehyung: everyday you make my life hard. I everytime trying my hard to control my self, but you making me lost my sence. I feeling intense that I can't think anything else rather than you. I had a peace in my heart when I saw you. I want you doll.
I want you so badly. You belongs to me only mine.

Taehyung: Today I'll show you how desperately I want to claim you as mine. "He said while smirking. Her whole body frozen and her heart started to beat so faster that she can heard it on her ears. He pulled her body more closer to him, now there is no space between them. He looks at her eyes lustfully."

She hit his forehead with her head, because of sudden pain he leaves her hand and she use that chance and push him and run towards the door and tried to open but it's locked and she got panic and started to banged the door.

Y/n: please.... someone open door....help me.... please...."Tears streaming down from her eyes."

Taehyung: no one come and help you here. "He said while smirking."

She ignored his words and banged the door continuously.

Y/n: oppaaaaa..... please help me...."i cried and yelled loudly. But no one come and help me"

Taehyung: oh... come on doll, you still think they'll come and help you. They're won't help you infact no one is going to come here to listening your scream and save you from me. so don't waste your energy, Come here. "He said and started to walk towards her. she back off and her back hit wooden door. She gulped."

Y/n: don't come near me..... please.
....stay away from me. "He stopped and smirk."

Taehyung: fine...I won't come to you. But you have to come to me. "She shake her head no with tear eyes."