Chapter 5

After she get down the car she immediately run towards her mansion. Once she enter living room she saw miss grey walk towards her happily. 

Miss grey: how's your first day at work sweet heart.?. "She asked looking at y/n."

Y/n: Umm.. F. Fine.. eomma.. "I tried my best not cry infront of her".

Miss grey: Ok dear... now go and freshen up I will make dinner for you. "Y/n slowly nodded at her with a smile and than left."

When she each her room. She locked the door and she throws herself on bed then started to cry while closing her eyes. her body started to shake with fear of him. she closed her eyes as tightly as she could and embraced her own self while busted out crying on the bed.

Few min later she heard knock on the door. She wiped her tears and opened the door. She saw miss grey standing infront of her room with her dinner. She forced herself to smiled but miss grey noticed her sadness and tears  stains in her cheeks. She enter y/n's room then placed the food tray on the table near the bed. She makes y/n sat down on the bed and then she sat next to her. She was sitting there quietly while looking at the floor. She sigh and spoke.

Miss grey: sweetly are you okay? "She ask worriedly."

Y/n: yes I'm fine eomma.

Miss grey: don't lie to me. I know something is wrong. Don't tried to hide anything from me. Tell me y/n what happened.

Y/n: I'm hide nothing from you eomma. I'm totally fine.

Miss grey: if your really fine then look a my eyes and talk. "She said serious tone. But y/n kept looking at the floor. Miss grey lift her head and make y/n look at her. Y/n's eyes filled with tears. And immediately she hugged miss grey and started to cry louder in her embrace."

Y/n hugged her back and continued to shed her painful tears making Eva's eyes glossy to watching her state

Miss grey: sssshh....Please stop crying dear please...calm down..Please... "She spoke patting her head and tried to calm her but Y/n hugged her back and continued to shed her painful tears.

Y/n: I.. I.. Hate myself...eomma I.. Hate to live weak person.  " She stated chocking on her own tears while clutching. miss grey hugged her more tightly..

Miss grey: who told you're a weak person my dear. You're a strong girl just like your mom. You always say that your mother is strong woman right. You're her daughter then how can be you weak. You're humble but strong.  Don't think what others says just listen your heart. She nodded and smiled a little hearing her." Now eat your food and take rest. "She stated to feed her. With lot of love and care."

Y/n: eomma..where is dad? Has he not come home yet? "I ask while eating my food."

Miss grey: actually your dad went Canada for business. He'll come after 2 weeks. Didn't he tell you anything about this? "She ask confusion tone."

Y/n: No.... I call him now and ask why he left without telling me. "I took my phone and open then I saw 5 missed calls and few messages from my dad. Then I realise put my phone silent because of that monster taehyung. Then I forgot to turn off silent mode. I opened the message and started to read."

Dad: sweetie... I'm really sorry....I am leaving for the Canada to complete an important business deal. I will be back in 2 weeks. Take care of yourself and be safe until then. Love you my lovely daughter.

Y/n: I love you too dad...take care of yourself too. "I replied."

Miss grey: okay dear I'm leaving.... good night. "She kissed my forehead and went out my room."