Family fued

It was 7am and Carl was still sleeping and holding more than my hand. He was holding me. I slide out so fast. I heard some noise outside. I looked and seen Frank putting signs outside.

I walked over there. "Good morning beautiful Tessa, may I put a sign in your yard it is for-" "no no it's okay I do not want a sign" he sighed. I watched as Liam and Xan walked outside.

"Hey guys!" I gave them both hugs. Lip gave them there lunches. It was Liam's first day of public school. "Hey buddy, Liam, might want to lose the tie. No? Okay" "leave him alone lip! You look handsome Liam! Have a good day both of you and if you need me call me!" I told them both. I watched as they walked away and smiled at them both.

"We're making sandwiches now, pops?" Ian joked. I started laughing. "You are not safe either Tessa! Standing watching like someone's momma" Ian added. I rolled my eyes and laughed.

"Have you seen Carl?" Lip asked. "Uh why?" I questioned. "His dogs are barking" "oh I am sure he will be back soon. Anyways it is time for me to go home and get my day started" I said and walked across the street.

"Carl!" I whispered as I woke him up. "Hey the dogs are barking for you!" "Oh shit what time is it?" He jumped up. "Like 7:30" "okay I got to go. I will see you later?" "For sure!"

He opened the front door. "Wait can you go out-" but I couldn't finish. I heard Lip and Ian laughing their asses off. I ran to the front door and they laughed harder. "We didn't even do anything we slept on the couch!" I shouted with a big smile.

"Hey I have done stuff on the couch before!" Lip yelled. "Shit me to!" Ian added . "Well we didn't this time okay!" I yelled at them. They just laughed even harder. They tapped carls back as he walked up the stairs.

I ran back across the street. "Do I look like I had sex last night?" I questioned them. They looked around and had smirks. "She would not be able to walk if we had sex" Carl mentioned.

"That's such a lie!" I shouted as they laughed. "She just said your dick isn't good bud" I sent Ian a death stare. "Girls would pay for this dick!" "Then let them pay for it and split it with me!" I smiled at him. "Why would he split it?" Wondered Lip.

"How do you think he knows how to use it?" Everyone started laughing. "I am being serious like when we first started I had to teach him how to insert it right and how hard to push and-" "okay okay enough!" He shouted as he walked inside.

"Was he that bad?" "I mean sometimes at first I didn't finish but now I do, used to we are not doing that anymore" "enough!" Lip shouted as he faked gagged.

"If I have to listen to your sex stories then you can listen to mine!" "Yeah but yours involves my little brother!" "I mean not all of them!"

"Yeah she slept with that 20 year old and oh did you finish then?" I cut my eyes to Ian. "On that note I am leaving" I walked across the street. "But did you?" He yelled. I laughed.

"No he was done after 15 seconds!" They laughed. "He lasted longer than Carl the first time!" "Ew!" "Tessa gross!" They yelled.

"No no do not listen to her it was definitely 20 seconds!" Carl busted out the door. "Stop peeping and take care of your dogs!" I yelled and shut the door.

I heard some commotion in the kitchen. Sage had the girls sitting in the high chairs. She had the pots and pans out. "Hey Sage!" I spoke to her. "Hey sis, so Coleen texted me and said he is going to straighten up and get him a house for Tavia and Andrea" she paused to roll her eyes. "Hazel is coming over tonight until Monday, dad is also going to stop by and make an announcement? Then Hunter is going to come by this weekend as well. I will really appreciate if you could help me out some this weekend. You don't have to but I want to plan to at least spend some time together" this sounds great.