Bye Bye Mommy.

A few weeks later:

A lot of shit has happened since carl left. Let me starts from the beginning. My mom has quit being a mom. I paid my first month's rent. Hazel has been over here like twice. I am 16 now. I had a party but it was not the same without carl. I had all my friends here even Kat. My dad and his family came over and the Gallaghers. We all had drinks and shit. I invited kat to my friends and family. I got wasted. really wasted. me and kat did some things and now we are dating. Which is a surprise because I did not know I was into girls. I feel bad because my heart is still set to carl which is just weird.

Also I helped Colden out more and I have been working. School started again and I am in the 10th grade. I have heard nothing from carl. Me and Lorenzo are just friends, and he even has a girlfriend. My mom has a new boyfriend which is the man from the bar. She is talking about how they have a new chance to mange a bar somewhere 3 hours away. She said she might take it but I do not want to move.

School has been okay. I see Dom there and she walks past me and laughs. Like girl you the one with a std but okay. I wonder if her new boyfriend knows that. Other than that I am doing good. Fiona has a laundry mat. I have been trying to help her.

Oh I also won my court case. Everything happened so fast. Kate spoke out and this other girl named Lilith. He is serving 2 years. It is a short time but I hope he gets what he deserves. 

Back to now. I am living life. I get to meet Kats mom tonight. They invited me for dinner. I am kinda scared.

I got dressed and ready for school. Colden graduated last year and I am so proud of him. His girlfriend will be popping this baby out any minute. I am so happy I get to be a aunt. she is coming to live with us. Mom was pissed but oh well.

Sage is taking me now. She has been a bit rude to me recently. well to everyone actually. 

I wore jean shorts with a big tee shirt. I only have a class with Mads and Tyler. first period with mads and then third with Tyler. Me and mads mainly talk shit of other people or we the drama in the school. Then Tyler just wants to get on my nerves or we talk about the girls who are trying to get with him. Today was a weird day.

me and Tyler were at lunch and I was laying my head on his shoulder just like friends do. I have no romantic feelings for him. He is just my friend. then this girl walked up. "hey Tyler.. and Nora" "hey" Tyler told her "sup" I said. "are you guys like a couple?" She asked me. "no" we both said. " I have a girl friend" I told her. "oh so do you think I am cute or something?" She is one of them girls..

" No, like I said I have a girlfriend I am in a relationship" I explained to her. "good because I do not like girls. So Tyler do you want to hangout after school?" She asked him "nah I am good" he told her. I laughed a little. "oh" she said and walked back to her friends. "you just turned a girl down?" I asked him in Suprise. "yeah she cant be rude to my bestie" He told me. "Oh Tyler you are just so hot!" I mocked this one girl from a week ago. "If I date you will Tessa try to beat me up?" He mocked this other girl. We busted out laughing. 

After school I went home. Kat told me to dress somewhat nice. I also dyed some of my hair purple. For a new life. I found a dress to match Kats out of sage's closet. It was a red one that went down to my knees. It kind of looks like the one Fiona wore to the Patsys party.

I texted Kat and told her I was on the way. Colden took me. I got to her house and I was scared. I got out the car and knocked on the door. A older women came to the door. "hello dear are you Tessa?" she asked me. " yes maam I am" I told her. "you are so pretty and I have heard so much about you please come in" she told me and pointed in. I walked in and I seen kat. she looked so pretty. she had on a light red dress and some red heels. I was in black heels. I seen a man and I think it was her dad. "hello dear" he said and gave me a hug "hello" I told him. He was in a suit. do they dress like this all the time?

" I cooked steak on the girl and Katlyn told me you liked it well done" Her father said. "yes sir" I told him. "my name is author and my wife is Ashley" He told me. "my name is Tessa" I told him.

We went to their table and they had everything nice and neat. " do not let us fool you we are not this fancy all the time" Auther said. " no worries neither is my family" I told him. They were asking me questions and the food was good. They asked how me and Kat meet and I told them my brother used to go to school with her. 

My phone started to ring. It was Sage

"hello?" I asked. "I am coming to get you mom is leaving" She said and sounded scared. "what?" I asked her. "Just be out in like 5" she said and hung up. I just looked and paused. "what's wrong?" kat asked me. "Sage said my mom is leaving" I told her "What? like moving or going somewhere?" she questioned. " I do not know" I told her. "I am so sorry love" she told me. "it is okay Sage said she will be here in 5" "can I come?" "if you want to"

Sage got here and she said mom is leaving and moving to that other place with the bar and that hazel will come over for like 3 days every other week and come see us and that mom is just grabbing her stuff.

We got there and mom had a moving truck. I got out sages car. " Mom what are you doing?" I asked her. she looked at me and grabbed my face. "look baby. I have to go okay? I love you all so much but I cannot turn this down and You guys got it taken care of. I switched my care to be Colden's and your dad is only 30 minutes away. Hazel will come over for a few days every other week and I will stay in touch. I love you my angel" My mom explained. she kissed my head. I got tears in my eyes. 

" so you are just leaving us for money?" I asked her. "do not look at it like that. It will be better for me and josh and plus he has two kids of his own and there is one on the way" she said and rubbed her belly. "You can still get pregnant?" Colden said. "just like that and you are leaving. Mom Sage is about to graduate and then soon me and you are about to have a grandkid... I do not understand did I do something wrong?" I asked. I do not understand.

" Baby it is not you. it is me" She said "bull shit that is an excuse for just leaving." I told her back. "look this is a money chance and one day I will be able to pay for all of you guys to have your own place and raise your family in a way better place than here I promise, and I am just a call away" She said. "what's the point of having money if you are not with the people you love? Momma we do not leave family you always said, "there is no point in being rich if you are not rich with your loved ones" momma what does it really mean?" I asked her. "I will be with my loved one" she said and pointed to josh and his kids.

So she is going to make a new family. "so this is it huh?" I asked and had some tears falling. "I will be back my angel" she told me. " If you walk away now do not come back. Do not call me. Do not send me anything. I do not want to hear from you ever again" I told her " You do not mean that" " I mean every fucking word" I told her. I walked inside and looked out the window. Sage and Colden were still trying to talk to her. she gave them a hug and got in the car and left. 

 I watched her leave and I started to ball. Kat came over and wrapped her arms around me. "hey it is okay, it will be okay" she kept saying over and over. Colden and Sage came in and they came over to hug me and Kat backed away.

me and kat went to my room . My heart hurts. I did not mean anything I said out there. Why would she leave us? We needed her and she just left.

"I do not understand why she would just give everything up so easy!" I spoke. Kat put her arm on me. "People do things sometimes we never will understand" She answered. "What if I was never so mean to her? Would she have stayed? Or what if I was not a bad child and I actually did what I was supposed to do and not cause trouble wherever I go?" I questioned. 

"Stop saying "What if". Everyone has a reason behind why they do things. You will probably be better off without her anyways. Just close your eyes and get some rest love, You need it" She told me. I closed my eyes and drifted away.